Reviews for An Awkward Way to Meet
tan chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
nananananananannanananananan a i hate it
madman42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
interesting story so far. more soon please.
rinoakes chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
i know what should happen! on the way home from meeting videl, gohan somehow loses the paper with her phone number on it and can't get it back. FAST FORWARD gohan is now 17? 18? going to high school. videl recognizes the gold fighter as the mystery guy she met a long time ago and wonders why he never called. gohan recognizes her, yadayada yada blah blah blah gohan and videl make out! interesting plot twist the end!

YAY!
miroku-has-darkness chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
awesomeupdatew soon
Honey Nut Loop chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
aw. I wanna know what happens. how about they go over to Bulma's and Veggie challenges Gophan to fight. Then Videl can get to see Gohan at his best.

PLs continue.
Honey Nut Loop chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
ool I love between cell and buu, Gohan fics,. in fact i'm writing one myself. PLs read it. Oh and please read my poems. please. Anyway, enough with the self advertising. Great story but try not to jsut tell us what is happening, you know...and then this, and then that. Get inside your characters heads. You'd be amazed at how the word count clocks up without the story gettign boring. HOpe i was helpful.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Hey! I like your story. I might be able to help you but I seem to be having problems updating my fics. It has something more to do with 1. Me being extremely lazy, 2. Me being extremely busy with school, 3. (see #2) That is why I haven't been able to type up my fics therefore resulting in no updates, and 4. I have a serious case of writer's block and it's been very hard to get past it. Well, I guess I'll e-mail you IF and only IF I come up with something. Thank you for your time.
Psycho King chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Try using the 'Turtle Hermit-Style' training of doing everyday tasks while wearing a LOT of weights...
Trugeta chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Pretty good start in your first chapter. You could let Gohan drop to her power-level in the training and give her a challenging fight. Don't show too much of his 'super-powers' at first. And one big suggestion, skip the Great Saiyaman stuff. Better turn him 'only' into the Gold Fighter. This way Videl has enough to guess who he is.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
interesting story, wonders if vid talks about herc, byes
Wiggle-Chicken chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Once again, cutefulness. _ Are you a new member on this sight? Cause I saw in your Bio that you just joinedlike, this month, or something...And both your stories only have one chapter, and they're both pretty new too. _

I'm 15 too! _ Veener! We could have a party. _

I always thought/wondered what it would be like if Gohan and Videl met at an earlier age, I always wanted to write one, but until about 8 months ago, I had no idea how to get stories posted on-line. AND i HAVE TOO MANY OTHER STORIES UP RIGHT NOW, AND IT'D JUST BE CRAZY TO TRY AND PUT ANYMORE UP. _ OOPS! caps. _ Also, I have this thing, I like,feel like I have to stick really close to the actual story line, I just don't really like writing stuff that I personally don't feel like could really, ever really, happen in the real DBZ world. ANYWAYS, iT'S really late, and my dad'smad at me for being up late, so I'm gonna go now. _

Bye. _
Elincia Nightengale chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Hahah. That was really good. Update soon. :)
IWishIMay chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
hmm... what's happening there... update soon
K-wood chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
i like my own story a lot...its funny that you can give yourself a review...
CW chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Uh oh, our hero's in trouble. A friend will cut into his study time, Chichi doesn't even like him having a pet dinosaur. *Sigh* Poor Icarus. I miss him so. Did you notice they never even gave him a speaking line? Discrimination at its finest... At least he could dance. (Reference Lord Slug)