Reviews for Cats and Dogs: Inuyasha Nibunnoichi
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Who the fuck is Legato? You drop in an OC or an SI I guess for whatever reason and now it's supposed to be a Ranma fic without a Ranma? That's not just AU. That's off in your own world somewhere.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 19 . 9/12/2010
AWESOME! I hope you don't plan on changing Lagato/Shampoo pairing.
Zeneger chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
Awsome story so far. Can't wait for new chapters. I wonder how Ranma and Legato's relationship will end but I do find some things strange.

I could see that you didn't really look into the characters. I like Legato and since he is new character suddenly appearing between the rest I see that he has to have a stabil background so he won't just appear and tell everyone everything.

Yet I feel that you should show some of Ranma's character a bit. We know that he became a cold and calculating person whos nearly unbeatable but I think that this role doesn't fit him all that. As in the last chapter the old Ranma surfaced a bit and I think that a chapter that would show his evolution and his oppinnion on Legato little better would be appreciated.

Just a thought I had.
jack chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
great story, very well written, great fight scenes
marc chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
wonderful story
Kithrin chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
Nice twist at the end with showing that there is more of the old ranma remaining than is shown at first. can't wait till the next chapter.
Hiryo chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
NIce story.

Hmm did wonder about some things though:

- Why did next to all girls only go to Legato in School and no-one wanted photos of Ranma. As well otherwise, Ranma even if a bit cold should have some girls as well?

- I wonder what Ranma's old live Sesshomaru expirienced about Rin and remembering his really large Demon-Dog form? Um and what happened to Sesshomaru's 'tail'?

- Hopeing if Sesshomaru remembers about Rin that he will get a bit warmer to Ryoko which only help him so much and gets her. Or she fells in love with him? XD

- I wonder and would find it funny when later on Ami scans Ryoko in angel form or even in 'hidden' form walking along with Sesshomaru XD

- Ranma a pigtail under his normal hair? WTH?

- Hope to see a bit more Ranma scenes am a Ranma otaku-fan after all. ;)

Very good characterisation and getting under each others skin.

Their complete crazy lovelive of each half-brother nice touch there as well.

I love how story develops and that Ranma gets as well secret training for himself. Wondered a bit through the story since I only read about Legato.

Please update soon.
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 19 . 9/5/2009
...Then Legato will one day have all the more reason to hate him once Ranma receives his true past birthright then? Or how about when he meets both of his mothers, Nodoka and Sesshoumaru's mother; what would happen then? Would Legato really hate him then?

On another note, will he fall into the spiral of despair the Shishi Hokodan is hinted to make?
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
Dude... sorry to comment, but it seems that Legato became he main character, not Ranma anymore. While I absolutely love the RanmaSesshoumaru idea... can ya give him more screen time?
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
nice story
Chikubi chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
"A person such as I has no need for lies, it is a waste of time to tell them. I fear nothing, including the truth." wow, even though this is my second time reading this story. I've gotta say that is the most awesome ranma quote I've ever seen in a fanfic. I'm really glad to see an update for this it going to be one of the rare Ranma/Inuyasha crossovers that actually gets completed?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Not only was it a terrible summary and first chapter, but its in the wrong section as well. Good job...
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 4/30/2007
Very nice please conyinue this story
Princess Star Neko chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
*laughs* I love how this story is going so far and hope you get around to updating it again. Though I wonder why Legato doesn't just prove to Hinako that his 'fake ears' don't come off, by letting her touch them. Maybe even let her feel around his head to find whatever is supposedly holding them in place, so she'll at least stop hounding him about them.
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
It's definitely Ryouga; but the other I'm clueless as to who it could be.

-JWchan