Reviews for Searching for a true identity
Nikki271 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
Update please!
Merrymow chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
WolfeChilde chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
Plz update soon
elementalmage2008 chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
AGH! The force of the evil cliffhanger is strong with this one!

Seriously, don't leave me hanging like this, i don't know if i can take it! Please update soon! an author's note promising one before december, anything!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 15 . 9/1/2007
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update agian and soon.
digiMist chapter 15 . 8/25/2007
This story is getting really intense. I love it so much. PLease update when you can.
fifespice chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
oh my bloody hell with harry be able to get out of this ioen alive? and whenw il they find out whso behind this attck adn what theyre using
Etidorpha chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
Damn, that sucked - what happened in the chapter, not the chapter itself. I can't wait to see the SL kick the asses of whoever was responsible for it. As for the ending... Harry had better damn well get out of that alive, if not badly injured. Maybe accidental magic to protect him? It happens a lot, I've noticed. Thanks for the chapter - I look forward to your next one!
lil-bugga chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
love it, please update asap
phoenix's shadow chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
this is good i love har-chan as a sex friend typed person thing ypiu really need to update cuz how you left off sucks! a cliffy! gods! that sucks you need to update i love the spy-ish feal of it, update!
Etidorpha chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
I love this story. It is quite honestly one of the most original ideas I have ever seen, although the Harry-as-a-sex-fiend is really all that uncommon. Reen irritates me beyond belief, and I have to admit that Remus is too. I hope we'll get an update for this eventually!
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
Please update this soon. i want to know what is going to happen next
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 14 . 3/21/2007
hmm interesting cliff hanger

are you purposefully makin all your stories hang on cliffys?

great anyways

update soonplease!

love plot and story idea

TY

Lady Phoenix
Touch of the Wind chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Update soon!
Under Revision chapter 14 . 11/2/2006
Oh... I can't wait to find out what the hell is going on!