Reviews for Puppet in Pink
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
You freaks shouldnt put sakura as strong. She never will be. Shell always be sad weak sasuke obsessed little fanslut who should grow up. Sasukes a bastard. And how dare you put ino like that. Shes way cooler and stronger and prettier than hoe sakura! So fuck u. Sakura will never be like naruto! To put them on the same level is sickening!
Monki-Neko chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
i just wanna see sakura kick ass and her teammates seeing that, more than that-I wanna see sakura bashing sasuke for being "weak"
Tragon chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
GREAT story. I mean, just awesome, brilliantly written. I loved the plot and how yOu portrayed the characters. But I am still confused about chapter 19. Did she use some jutsu that required her to slit her back and use up all her chakra? Anyways, great job.
Izabella the Se7enth chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I was very interested when i first began reading this story, and very pleased with the plot that that was slowly beginning to unravel, but as the story progressed, I, sadly, began to loose my initial fasination.

Not to say your writing is the problem. Definantely not. It's just that this sort of story deserves more. Longer chapters would hugely improve the readers experiance. That, and i had chosen this for its main quality: Sakura and her becoming far stronger than the people who look down on her the most.

I was begining to get disappointed when the POVs were shared equally among the group. Since I came searching for a Sakura-centric fanfic, it was a bit of a let down. The climax of the entire mission wasn't even discribed, which didn't arouse my adrenaline as I would have liked. And even without that, it made Sakura look positivally weak when you discribed her as being found by her team (saved), tied up, and unconsious. The little girl hadn't even known that it was she that saved her, which completely turned me off. How could Sakura get the credit she deserves if no one knew she completed everything on her own? And wouldn't Sakura (even if shes playing humble) WANT to be recognized if it ment being challenged, pushed and given more for her pursuit of strength?

Sad to say, as the story kept going, things didn't add up and made me extremely confused. But for me, the one thing that you could do to amp it up (without changing your story) is make the chapters longer. Skipping from page to page breaks the readers consintration, the best thing a reader can get from a story. My mind was everywhere when I was reading.

Please don't take this as a flame. I honestly said this so that I may continue to read your work without any discomfort. I tell you because I know you have great talent.

Thank you and please keep supplying us with fantastic entertainment.

CrzyAsians chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
That was rally cool i so love the sadistic sakura but your chapters were a bit short but other than that i though it was awsome!
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 25 . 3/9/2010
hee...this is so awesom...update soon, u kno theres one thing i dont really get. if sakura was really all that great and powwerful, why didnt she just runaway from home? she obvisoly didnt need her mom. sorry just , who'd ever thought of a "dark-sakura"?. i dont think anyone really cares that much, but i didnt like sakura in the normal naruto series but i like her in the shippuden, if that makes any sense...XP
I m p u r e chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
You know, this story actually really speaks to me. It's all about people thinking your useless and weak and a waste of life, energy and air. Well that's not what Sakura stands for, I know It. And that's not what I stand for either. I've been thinking like that's what I have been standing for lately. Good luck on the rest and thanks for your accidental advice. I know people can change.

XOXO Mikey
morallyambiguous chapter 26 . 7/2/2009
You. Are. God.
Talon83 chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
This. Is. GENIUS!

This is the BEST story that I've read in who knows long!
yenyenyen chapter 26 . 5/1/2008
this story is the only story I have ever read that makes me afraid...I'm thinking about it, mulling it over even when I'm in my bed wide awake. It gives me chills running through my blood with its deadly intensity and amazingly-complex plot that needs some time to digest.

As always, I have discovered something priceless.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Black RRaven chapter 26 . 8/9/2007
love the point of view given here

awesome job
Kotone111 chapter 26 . 1/26/2007
wow this story is great im happy its not over i cant wait for the rest. Love sakuras change in perceptive
iFo0l chapter 26 . 4/30/2006
ah that was so confusing?

ahah and when i found out they were still 12?

i was like WT mother Fing happened there?

oh and lol i thought it was HI larious

that you made sasu-kun such a effing prick!

an egotistical condesending sexist MORON!

that was good P

ok bye
Snow the Unbrave chapter 26 . 8/9/2005
I probably should have read this one first, but I had no idea the other was a sequel. I was just reading them all in order from top to bottom. This proves that sometimes I can be very unobservant.

Anyway, at least I know the whole story, and how this happened. So Sakura had become that way even before finding the museum scrolls.

Really, I admire you. To be able to write two 26 chapter long stories and a whole lot of one-shots. You're really good.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 26 . 7/14/2005
hi cool fic really cool keep up the good work _