Reviews for Deepest Bonds
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 7/14
Such a good story!
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/14
Omg these made me cry so emotional :(:'(:)
Blubule chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
That's a very cute and beautiful story :) Well written
Luxurien chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
It's really hard to create a truly detestable character but you achieved it with Lohawk. I love the bit with the sorting hat that was hilarious XD.
Luxurien chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Saw this chapter was adorable. I loved it. It was sad how Severus reacted, but again, expected. It couldn't be perfect right away, but Sirius was good about it.
Luxurien chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Severus's reaction is heartbreaking but expected. I am surprised by his calm thus far honestly, despite being so broken he has maintained his sanity.
Luxurien chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
I was wondering when Sirius would use Severus instead of Snape. I'm glad Severus made the request, it seems he's beginning to trust Sirius and that's beautiful.
Luxurien chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I do like Sirius realizing everything and trying to make it up, now I wonder how their relationship will progress from here. Also I'm curious about other ways in which Severus was affected by this.
Luxurien chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Dawww Minerva being protective is so cutee.

The master thing might sound normal but coming from a slave it's very suspicious. I think it would be easy to pick up by others. Hmm..
Luxurien chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
I'm horrified with the discovery of Lucius's father and his acts. I wonder if Lucius knew Severus was possibly his half brother? Hmm..
Luxurien chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Yikes. So much feeling here. Black is acting unusually nice. I wonder when they will talk about their feelings?

And how did Severus have that type of profound bond with Remus, legal or not, without Lucius's permission.
Luxurien chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Aghh I feel for Severus, he was hurt so badly. But then she seems to be coping pretty well all things considered. I wonder how the bond works if the master is in prison? Really curious about that time in Severus's life.
Luxurien chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This is promising, I'm intrigued. Things seem to be happening so fast, but it's just being setup. I Wonder what Dumbledore has to say about everything... Will find out.
The Other Ravenclaw Girl chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Just wanted to say how much I love this fic, it's the second time I've read it and I've fallen in love with it all over again. You are the only person who has ever made me ship Snape with anyone other than Lily. Seeing as it's rated T maybe put in a warning about the themes :)
Dogmatil chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
I loved this story so much! I usually am a bit weary of slave/master relationships because either they are too sub/dom or too unrealistic, but you managed to make Sirius such a great master while still explaining everything. And the end! omg I cheered so loudly for them to be finally happy together without the stupid bond.