Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Wolf Youkai
Otaku Neko Ninja Miko Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aww, cute! Very playful, and quite sweet :)
Good jobbb
zerowolfe chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
why does every fanfic have hanyou physical abuse? if inuyasha was in character here he would have ripped out miroku's hand.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
:) Nice. I knew it had to be a joke, but still. And I was also surprised that Inuyasha can read.
Blair chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This story was great! I loved it. Awesome job. :)
Reaching You chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I like it.
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*Smiles insanely* Very good! I can't believe kagome played along with that.. lol!

I enjoyed that. Smiles and giggles were thrown out of me.

I like this food for thought... haha. *Runs off to read more stories by you, and leavs a note behind*

Note: Keep up the good work! -
Aliryn chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, now *that* was funny.

Hm... I wonder... did they bother to write anything on the paper, or was it a blank prop?
Arkham's excaped phyco chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
It was really cute. I liked it.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I liked this little rendition of the boy who cried wolf. A very good retelling. I wish my reviews could be more interesting, but I can't think of anyways it could be improved. Ah well, that just makes the reading more enjoyable.

QueenTatooine
ZdBunnyMomiji chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I loved it! It was really good. I'm glad your deciding to be a writer, your really good!
DraconWolf88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Shippou is simply adorable! Kawaii story! n_n
broken-hearted-assassin chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
ah..that was cute! .
Kainos Ktisis chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Heheh...nice. That was real cute. Although I think Shippo's character is cute and all, sometimes it's good to have a little punishment. I think that kid get's away with too much..._ Anyway, great job!

Laterz,

Jesheng
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Aw! -

Shippo is such a cute kitsune!
Izayoi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
A classic, real nice. But, update soon, on the other stories, too, ne?

No candy for a week? I feel your pain, Shippo, I really do...no chocolate, for a whole week? I wont managa 2 hours...lol.

Ciao,