Reviews for I Wanted to Tell You
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Thats kinda sad
senshidust chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
this story is so sad, but is this the end?!
i want moar
1238823uo4 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Aw, it's sad. *cries*
LesPaul12 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
what thats it? no "raven?" and then raven comes back? that is sad and deep and sorta bad.

benlego13
Dannysckr chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
DUDE! THIS CHAPTER is really sad! :'( Almost started to cry. They were so close to actually bumping into eachother. well it would be nice to update plz! Me and everyone else wants to know what happens becuz-well your a really good writer and your good with metaphors and it connects well. That's how the story is interesting for me. U don't just tell a story but you tell us more about life in away...okay maybe this review is going a bit deep. So i'l just say plz update soon becuae your story got me hooked and plz plz plz i just wanna know whats happens between those two..the Yin and Yang in toehr words. L8ter! Keep up the good writing!

Dannysckr
Martson chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
A sad story of frobidden love, but still good
Choice chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
Can you please continue? I NEED to know what happens to this! Oh, my story, Teen Titans and Puberty is updated.
i think like a cow chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
awesome! but its kinda DRIVING ME CRAZY how rae and bb could walk out the door at the (almost) same time and miss each other! grr...anyway, since my spasm ended, i would like to add that this is really good, and i'd like to see them ACTUALLY bump into each other! update soon!

-cow
iamhollywood chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
you are a tease and I mean that in the best way possible. First off you write some of the best imagery that I feel I can almost see what you're writing and you push the story along in a slow, but sure pace and just when it looks like something great is going to happen...you end it and I have to wait another two months before another wonderful chapter is written. In short great job on this story :)
Code.Fleur chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
love this too! keep going!
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
continuation? Such a feeling of sadness I can't register. This abrupt hurt is raw aand uncompromising. Might you cure it?
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
That dream wasn't a dream, was it? Lovely.
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
AMAZING. You should b writing more more often, especailly BB Rae. Your talents with BB's persona are remarkable.
Cho chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
*cries* No! No! That's so sad! They walked right by each other!

Gr...angst. I don't know why I read it if it makes me so depressed...but...it's an addiction. *shrugs* Well, anyway. This is a really great ficcy and I look forward to the next installment.

*waves* Thanks!

Cho
Hikari Moriyaku chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Write more! I want more! LoL!

Hikari_Moriyaku_Raven