Reviews for The Writing on the Wall
Firdre chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Oh my Lord, I know you haven't even been on this account since last year but I would do ANYTHING for this story to be updated. It's an absolutely fascinating premise and so well-executed thus far. I would love to see more!

Or in pleb language: PLZ UPDATE!
clynnranson chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I also miss your stories :(
biskuits chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
I miss this story :( I hope you haven't given up on it. I'm also so glad Christine wasn't raped, that made me feel just awful! I miss all your stories so much..
Adi Sagestar chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Oh, I love stories like this... but please say you haven't abandoned it! Even though you probably have, seeing as how you haven't updated since 2006... now I shall have to send the WSA after you...
CMF chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! (please?) :D
Nameless chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
I love, love you for resuming this phic. And Master Manson as well! I wonder if I'm dreaming... I thought you would never return to *-* I'm re-reading the other chapters because I simply forgot everything, but I know anything written by you is fantastic... Even though I haven't read the new chapter yet, I'm waiting for an update already. XD
Padme Nijiri chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
This story holds promise and keeps all the characters in character. The one suggestion I might have would be to add more detail between the rows of dialogue. I almost feel like I am in a play script rather than a story. I see that the updates are few and far between, but keep at it.
courtney chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
I am so glad you're back! Having seen this, as well as your other stories, updated it made me squeak! I can't wait to read more..poor christine!
RipperBlackstaff chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Good god ! A chapter from you ! Miracles can happen, after all.

Anyway, good story, good chapter and I can't wait to read more from you, as always.
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
I really love your story...it is amazingly written! I can't wait for more!
Ceinwyn chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Yay! I'm so glad this fic is back in action! What an intriguing premise...

I especially enjoyed Christine's scenes with both Erik and Raoul- the difference in her relationship with each man is striking.
Titania of the Fae chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Well, hurrah for WOW since it has "wowed" me again! *shot* Eh, sorry... had to do it. I blame your authors note! P

And, okay, I lied- I think I like this whole "upload in parts" thing better than "upload at once." Though, now I just want to read more! *sigh*

...I still say you should have named Random Policeman #3 Napoleon... would have been humorous. haha.

...and yes, I have totally lost my skill for leaving reviews.
ElfLover chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
*cheers and applauds* Welcome back! I think I speak for all your reviewers when I say I'm glad you're back and writing again.

Love the ambiguity in this chapter. In the whole story so far, actually. Did d'Arcy violate Christine? Which of her admirers killed him and rescued her? I can't wait to find out.

Much praise, as always,

~ElfLover
Opera Cloak chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
I like it! It's very intriguing and quite creepy. The whole atmosphere of gaiety at the party is very creepy...you can tell that something is very wrong before the murder is committed, simply because the whole scene seems surreal and unnatural (to me, anyway).

As for who did it, I don't think it was Erik. I think this is one crime which Erik had absolutely nothing to do with. And even if he did do it, I'm sure he didn't write on the wall. I don't think he'd want to involve Christine to that extent...
VeroniqueClaire chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Fantastic writing as always; looking forward to seeing where this one goes!