Reviews for The Writing on the Wall
(eyes narrow dangerously)
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Erik?
Firdre chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Oh my Lord, I know you haven't even been on this account since last year but I would do ANYTHING for this story to be updated. It's an absolutely fascinating premise and so well-executed thus far. I would love to see more!

Or in pleb language: PLZ UPDATE!
clynnranson chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I also miss your stories :(
biskuits chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
I miss this story :( I hope you haven't given up on it. I'm also so glad Christine wasn't raped, that made me feel just awful! I miss all your stories so much..
Adi Sagestar chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Oh, I love stories like this... but please say you haven't abandoned it! Even though you probably have, seeing as how you haven't updated since 2006... now I shall have to send the WSA after you...
CMF chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! (please?) :D
Nameless chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
I love, love you for resuming this phic. And Master Manson as well! I wonder if I'm dreaming... I thought you would never return to *-* I'm re-reading the other chapters because I simply forgot everything, but I know anything written by you is fantastic... Even though I haven't read the new chapter yet, I'm waiting for an update already. XD
Padme Nijiri chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
This story holds promise and keeps all the characters in character. The one suggestion I might have would be to add more detail between the rows of dialogue. I almost feel like I am in a play script rather than a story. I see that the updates are few and far between, but keep at it.
courtney chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
I am so glad you're back! Having seen this, as well as your other stories, updated it made me squeak! I can't wait to read more..poor christine!
RipperBlackstaff chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Good god ! A chapter from you ! Miracles can happen, after all.

Anyway, good story, good chapter and I can't wait to read more from you, as always.
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
I really love your story...it is amazingly written! I can't wait for more!