Reviews for Adrenaline
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Great fic, man.
Squeemu chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I think, oddly enough, my favourite part of this fic was the line between /(Eight.)/ and the rest of the seconds. Especially how you have him thinking seven instead of it as part of the countdown, neat effect.

The style was sorta weird to me - didn't really get a feel for panic most of the time, there were a lot of ...modifiers, I don't know what they're called but things like, "sort of" and "quite" and "rather" and that sort of thing that took away from the immediacy of the fic and didn't seem that Zell-ish to me. But that's probably a character thing and a preference thing. ;D And I thought the (It's not FAIR) was really Zell-ish. The frustration at not being able to DO anything about it is really Zell-like too, I thought. So, cool!
Baconfat chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Very vivid and intense, great sense of countdown. The (This isn't fair!)s are very Zell. And the ending, very nice, total stop after all the frantic running around and the countdown.

By which I mean, Whee, magi-written Zell fic! With... pain and... burning and... panic and... um. Whee?
myeerah chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Nice use of the adrenaline rush. I like the way you have Zell thinking of the others, even with all of this happening around him. It's a wonderful measure of his character.
Nsane Selphie chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is freaking weird! I love it! Great job!