Reviews for Star Crossed Lovers
changingtides700 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I change my mind when i reviewed it, its not my story anyways. Sorry about that... :-)
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
So sad! Dx
changingtides700 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
when will the black org. appear, and i want shinichi to die in front of ran...because it's a tragedy, right? i'm alraedy subscribing to this story...thanks
JigokuAi chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
AWW!

That was a nice little tantrum he threw...

How Childish!

If only Ai was there to film it!

It would be great blackmail material!

Thanxs!
Stellar-drift chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
i could write an 10,0 word essay on how i love this story so much but i think my time would be better spent writing 1,0,0 threats all along the lines of "IF YOU DONT UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON ILL..." - 'i think you get the point..' (note: i would like to see more BO, more death, and if posible, kudo going even more insane and doing even more insain stuff, with ran getting some kind of payback for being such a hore)
hotaru4624 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
awesome story! pls write more!
Kage no Kitsune chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
I love the story! So who are you going to pair Conan with?
Colormyworld chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
:O Where's the dramatic conclusion? -sees none- -prod- C'mon, dramatic conclusion!
templechild chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
It's a great story! keep going I can't wait for the end!
Death88 chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
I haven't reviewed, but I'm doing it again! Or am I... (reads again) Okay, definately does not make sense... oh well... uh... good story? (runs away)

But I'll be back. You can count on it. Unless you don't update, in which case you'll never hear from me again.
Fyliwion chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
aw you leave us off with such a major cliffy! And such a good story too Hope you'll continue it.. *looks at Shinichi and Ran sadly* Those two can be such idiots... we have to know what happens
j-bob 5000 chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
First congrats on a great story and second oh how I despise you you evil evil demon monkey you write one of the best fanfics I've ever read and yet its not have it finised by the time I find it you are pure evi howevr than you for sharing this amazing story with us the the people I canot express my gratitude please finish it I beg you far too many exellent storys are left unfinished. Please don't let this become one of them
Jim chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
This is really something speciel hurry on the next chapter
convallaria chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I have gone through your 7 chapters in one go, even though I have an exam tomorrow. I'm in awe, honestly, at your skills! But it hurts so much MM, I hate to see lovely people suffered, but perhaps that's how the real world is spinning on.

My remarks are:

- You truly bring a depth to all the characters. I love it that they can have such intense and overwhelming waves of emotions, with self-conflicts and errs. Definitely more human, a 3D comes out of the manga pages.

- Oh Ran is just exactly the character I imagine her to grow up into, and so was Ai, the sweet inside the bitter crust. Conan / Shinichi is more soppy than I thought, but the sudden turn of his charactr at the end of 7 is just beautiful. You must read a lot of S. Holmes as well? Do you remember the relationship btw the great detective and the opera singer?

- One last thing, for sure you destroyed the innocence of the original characters. They seemed not like 18 y.o., but 22! Even though I positively love your story, there's something vaguely in me that broke with it, like a vain hope to maintain an innocent love of youngsters, a melancholic feeling I guess.

in any case, yours is the best story in this Conan site. I only review what I really like. When will you post the next chapter? I'm dying to know if I got the right imagination.

As you like to read reviews, I like to hear responses, ans discussions. Good luck
Fool With Many Names chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Lol. I confuse me too... Anyways keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens D You're doing awsome!

~Inu-youkai 911 ( you can call me Akira )