Reviews for One in Particular
Satchi Claus chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
You know, I was skeptical about reading this at first. I just didn't think I could enjoy a Lister/Rimmer pairing. But I'm very glad I gave it a shot and read it completely through. I think you did an amazing job of writing it from Rimmer's perspective. :)
x.Sess.x.Satan.x chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
ur a god. sorry, i had to say it! but u ARE an xcelent writer, and it was a VERY enjoyable read. can't wait 4 more stuff from u!
Feline Ranger chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
Aw...Such a nice fic.
Silver Salamander chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
Maybe its just that you've practiced alot since you left... kinda confused as to where Lister was when Rimmer couldn't see him... Other than that its good! Am I tok take it this is the end?
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 7 . 10/9/2004
Poor Rimmer. This chapter is pretty different from the previous ones, but I like it, life isn't all about smiles and huggles (me and my mates word for hugs!), there's gotta be a few crap, understatement for poor Rimmer!, times to make uou cherish the good ones. Love it!
Thesseli chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
Very nice!
takuya chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
wow cool story i really liked it

and i know just how you felt when i was leareing english as well i couldn't write any thing be on a page no matter how hard i tryed but now i dont need to i just cant stop my story is now over a 100 pages long
takuya chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
wow cool chapter i really liked it plz update soon
Silver Salamander chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
This chapter definitely improved on the last one, great! i wonder if he really IS alone...
Feared-Director chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
aww... Rimmer. I really like this, and am dying ot curiousity and what paticular plot turn you'll throw at us next.
Thesseli chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
Poor Rimmer!
Feline Ranger chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
I love this story...Don't stop now! By the way, I have a friend whose surname is Toogood!
takuya chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
wow cool chapter i really liked it lots
Silver Salamander chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
Interesting change of plot... i like the '2nd place' thing also the good enough notes were funny :D
takuya chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
wow cool chapter i really liked it tons