Reviews for Super Smash Brothers: The Battle for Nintendo
Pikpixie03 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
lol hehe, no matter how old this story is... it's still as funny and cool as the first time I read when you it to me, sis. . This should so get it's own comic strip, and mini-series Anime. . Can't wait to re-read SSBM.
Zachary Herman chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
Really awesome!

My favorite part was when Zelda: Ocarina of Time won all those awards!

Great story!
doubledude chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
This is good.
L-Dizzy chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Dude you made one of my favorite stories of all time Make a sequel ok? Peace
ShebytheDogDemoness chapter 15 . 1/21/2005

Roy and Marth: *growl*

Sheby: *O.O* Err...

All: *growl a moment later*

Ganondorf: *clenches fists*

Sheby: HEY! You're is ARCHON'S favorite! You got enough attention!

Roy and Marth: *growl*

Sheby: Roy is MOST peoples' favorite, ya dunderheads!

Y. Link: ...

Sheby: Don't. You. Dare. Start. In essence, you and Link are the same person, so I like both of you!

Y. Link: *-* Yep!

Sheby: As for other characters; Zelda is my second fave-

Zelda and Link: YAY!

Sheby: -then Peach-

Peach and Mario: YAY!

Sheby: -and... um... I think the next one's... uh... hmm... maybe Mewtwo.

Sheby: THEN Marth.

Marth and Roy: YAY!

Sheby: Archon likes Ganondorf, Roy, Dr. Mario, Mario, Fox and... er... Falco... and, if we can figure out how to get him, maybe Luigi. It's in that order. I hope that covered everyone. Just to be sure, I liked the 'Chus because of their Thunderbolts and Jigglypuff for her Rollout attack. Bye Digi! See ya soon!
Sasuke Uchica chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Cool. No questions asked!
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 15 . 11/4/2004
This is crazy good. So good, I'm going to read the sequal. Can you read and review my story?
Final Authority chapter 15 . 10/17/2004
niyanna chapter 5 . 10/14/2004
love this story more
Elventine chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
GO PIKACHU! DK is getting smarter. He actually knows what's going on. *gasp*

(sarcastic) I knew that Link would come back from the very beginning.

Well, DK's really going to get it. I think that Cpt. Falcon will start thinking about what he says, too.
Elventine chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
DK's actually showing some sense in this chapter. Amazing.
Elventine chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
Cpt. Falcon is really dumb. I mean, how would he like it if someone threw him into something to see if it was booby-trapped?

Anyway, poor Yoshi. And at least someone's smart enough to notice Pikachu. You'd think that Master Hand would have noticed SOMETHING before this.
Elventine chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
A race... I don't think that it could be that bad, could it? Then again, they're all "crippled". I wonder what Cpt. Falcon would think if he did it.
Elventine chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
OK. DK is really stupid.
Elventine chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
Master Hand is acting really stupid, in my opinion, which is nice, because I can laugh at him, after getting all frustrated from not being able to beat him. And the Polygons are sort of mindless.