Reviews for 2032 IA
I-sold-my-soul-for-a-cookie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is really good! :)
Mrs Gyllenhaal chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Really good start, i have only read the 1st chapter at the moment, but i think i'm gonna love it. Totally agree with the thing about Jake at the beginning! and his eyes are blue

keep up the good work

Mrs Gyllenhaal
The Person chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
I don't like Inuyasha that much. Therefore I didn't enjoy the story.
In True Meanings chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Never seen the movie but love Inuyasha. Great story so far. There were bits of things that you didn't need in the story or that it was just akward to put in. For example the phone thing were Kagome puts it down gently after the first time slamming it. I just thought that was a bit weird and no one I know ever does that. Or maybe your just showing how Kagome acts? So any way great start and update soon.

From the one and only Yuna of Paradise!
Pimpdaddy chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This is a very bad story; I cannot believe you even had the guts to post something like this. You should win an award just for that, for being brave enough to put this online. It's bad. You totally ruined DAT.
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
very nice. Although I would have never thought to make a DAT and IY crossover but it fits, by the way you are writing it. When will Inu Yasha come into the picture? I liked the three people point of view type of thing. Keep up the good work.

Later.
C-T-CT chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
Okay, from what I read it's about saving Kagome...sorry about "not knowing" what the mission was earlier, it's just the "Still year 2032" threw me off there in Chap. 2 when I'm assuming you meant 2025?

I like the charcter POVs, it brings a different touch to the story.

Oh...as for your question on Jake, he has blue eyes.
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
The story looks good, but I can't give a detailed review because I'm not familiar with the anime "Inuyasha."

One big flaw though with this fic, is that in the DAT movie...most of the northern hemisphere (North America, Europe, and Northern Asia) is covered in ice, not just North America; and going to Japan would be like going to Antarctica because of the ice age. (In the movie, Jack Hall's computer model shows the ice-sheet covering up to middle China!)

You could probably lure more readers in if you give a hint in your summary of what this mission is about.