Reviews for Confessions are a Good Thing
mischeifmaiden chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
OMG! That is so sweet. but the evil camera? on a scale from one to ten that makes a 15.
ALex chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
you got that right
miss-apple-dbz chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I've never heard of GothicGohan but he must be a great author.
The Orange Rat chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
His account was probably closed for posting NC-17 fics. It is kind of sad because he IS a good writer.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Aw...How sweet _
the-undefined chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
k. indeed i do was a little wierd from Gohan but the ending was funny! haha. i love vid/gohan!
Cherryblossomswords chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
AW! HOW CUTE I LOVE IT!

YOU AWESOME zfighter

A fan
K-wood chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
GO ME!
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow! Great Story! Hope that it was longer but I like the fact that the reporters saw them arguing. I think that it was really cute. Hope to see more stories!

miss-apple-dbz
Wiggle-Chicken chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Cutfulness. _ I think you could have made it a little longer, unless there's more comeing. _ But, even just extended this a bit, but it turned out okay anyway. Well, enough of my criticicem. _ It was over all cuteness. _ I think that you would like my story "An Unexplained Love", or just Unexplained Love...It's not posted yet though, infact, I don't really know if it ever will be, no, it will be, never mind. _ I have another story posted though that will become a dramatic Gohan and Videl, it's what I think happened after the Cell Games and how I think DBZ should have ended (and a mixture of how Akira Toryiama, from what I've heard and read, originally wanted to end DBZ.), and I'm only on the seventh chapter, so, I've got, like, another 13 chapters to go before Videl even gets into the picture, probably. _ Anyway, enough about my stories, I wanna see if you have anymore! _

P,S: I also have pictures that I've drawn my self to go with my story(s). But you'd have to e-mail me if you'd want to see them. _

Luvs! (even though I don't know you) _