Reviews for Sailor Moon Macross
Sonar chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
I wished this one was continued.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Okay, there's a been a couple of plot things bothering me.

1. Roy has no problem with Luna being a talking cat. What's with that?

2. Why have the Sailor Senshi never transformed and used their powers to fight the aliens? Saturn has 'planet-busting' abilities. She could wipe a whole fleet all by herself.

3. Where is Sailor Pluto? Wouldn't she want to have something to do with this?

4. How are Usagi and the others totally okay, no problems, with killing alien people. Usually, people get sick or something after taking their first lives in combat.

5. You said in chapter one Usagi was 19, but a few chapters later, Usagi references Beryl like that happened only a few months ago. What gives?

6. If Usagi is 19, then 21, in this story- then Hotaru should be 16, then 18. Not a child. She should be signing up to join the medical corps, or something. She has the power to heal, remember? She's practically older than Rick, after all!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
You put 'Makoto' instead of 'Minako' about a half-dozen times throughout this chapter. You also spelled Artemis incorrectly. Your dialogue could use more periods and comas to break up the run-on sentences you have in some places.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Please update soon, I want to read some more. Also, I hope you right this all the way to the end of Macross
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
hhm-cood-saliormoon&saliorsansahi-run-the-sdf-one-waith-captin&lisa
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
hhm will-salormoon-take-part-in-robotech2-the-seninteles

also-howabout-robotech-caeroosover-yugioh-waithout-the-caerdgame
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
Just thought I'd let you know, your update for chapter 19 was actually chapter 18 double-posting. Which was kind of a bummer 'cause I got the alert for both chapters in my inbox so I was looking forward to both of them.
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Haruka and Roy in the same squad... with their flirtatious attitudes, they should make good friends, at least drinking buddies. Nonetheless, Skull Squadron is about to get a little more colorful. Nice job on this first chapter and I will keep tabs on this little treasure
RoninWarrior6 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was pretty good. I'm writing my own thing of this.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 16 . 6/17/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 16 . 5/4/2005
THIS IS A GREAT STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE.
makoto-18 chapter 16 . 7/15/2004
0_0 why have you not updated? i love this story and i think it is the best sailor moon crossover to date. you should update soon
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GREAT STORY.
Verse12 chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
UHM?
WHAT?
Usagi just . . . ups and tells them everything!
and they just go "ho hum, then why is Mamoru still alive?"
I mean whats up with that?
these reactions to thier abilities are way off base. I mean i expected some emotion or reation.
anyway I will keep reading in the hopes that this will be rectified.
Later.
Verse12 chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
I think Usagi should have gone after Minmei and give her a piece of her mind.
and as for the Senshi geting to the Shrine? uhm? why dont they just use the Sailor Teleport?
that was kind of a big plot hole,
Anyway later