Reviews for Found Wanting
atruwriter chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
Very intriguing start. I wish you would update. Your other story is one my top favorite Sirius/Hermione's! I'd really love to read more of this, it could definitely be interesting. Though, personally, I can't see Hermione ever abandoning Harry... But, all for the sake of plotline, I suppose. Update!
xx Zenon xx chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
It's a shame you haven't continued with this story.
Angelic-Flame-05 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
great fic please update soon D
Kat12 chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Wow! I just read both your stories and am Amazed! I like how both stories keep you guessing and how you have kept characters true to their personalities. Please update soon as I can't wait to see how Harry and Ron are going to react. I love how Minerva reacted more to Sirius than Hermionie...fits well with everyone else's reactions.
Vamprisslizy chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
please continue!
SPEW010 chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
This was a really great chapter. I really enjoy your writing, it's great. You keep talking about having crappy chapters; I think you won't have as many crappy ones if you have a lot of fun writing them. The key is to enjoy it.
JetGriffins89 chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
I absolutly love this story. I can't say exactly why but I do. Would it be too much to hope that you'd somehow continue it after a year? Oh well, I tried.
Indy Pollard chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Excellent story! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. :D
fire-fairy2006 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
I really love your stories and i cant wait until you update on this one and compleate it. I loved "I Wan the Fire Back. Please keep on going with this story you just have to.
PadfootsMine chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
this is The1silversurfer. i changed my name. it has been almost been a year and i am starting to give up hope. i really do wish that u would update! i love this story and i dont want to be rude but its not that hard to write achapter and then post it! please!
GHG chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
I ,for one, love/hate this type of fanfiction, so please continue it..UPDATE SOON!
Ayantara chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
hey, please don't let ron be dead or harry want to kill her.
the wierdness chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
plz plz update! Hi im the wierdness love how different the story line is! I mean there are other stories where sirius doesn't remeber who he is like "IN DREAMS" but yours is different in a very good way. Keep up the good story...plz *pouting eyes and face*

~the wierdness
fanjessfiction chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
i luv this story! please update soon!
Light bulb in a cookie jar chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
I just started reading this story, and let me say that it is bloody brilliant! I love it and it is definately not "crappy". Can't wait until you update!