Reviews for Habits
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thank you for this really great story! I'm going back to earlier John and Elizabeth stories that I have not read before cuz I miss the show so much! This is a good one and after reading several bombs, it's nice to run across a good one!
Bil chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awesome story. I love the humour in it even as it deals with some serious stuff. And thanks be to John for keeping Elizabeth from doing a Janeway! So many awesome details in this, from the descriptions of how they're arranged on the bed to the gardening for self-sufficiency bit. And of course John and Elizabeth are perfectly themselves. Great story!
just-grey chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Lol, I can just imagine them watching a sci-fi flick!

This:"I've got the wax and the boards, you bring the bikini."

is definently something I can see John saying, and then of course Lzi would raise her eyebrow. Lol. Favs.

Jenne
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
great story ;)
KateCarter chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
LOL! I'm surprised no one has commented on the summary for this...normally, I wouldn't have read it (at this point, it's three AM and I should get to bed at one point) but "Janeway" drew me in...hmm, seems the Weir/Sheppard conversation reminds me of several Janeway/Chakotay conversations...
Duchess chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
LOL Good one! I can't quite grasp the fetish for 2010, but the point of it is certainly gotten across very well. *vbg*
technetium chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
very nice
missmcweir chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
very cute - and so likely for weir to get into controlling-fever...

well done!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
*grin* Nice!
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Hey it's Nice and seeing John adn elizabeth fight and john had to hold her like Military guy. Anyway will you add new chapter after this? Bye Jenn
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wonderful job! I love it! I love Weir/Sheppard, and this was beautifully done!
Realalien chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
yey surfing! i love that about sheppard. Sweet fanfic, keep up the good work!
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aw! that is so sweet!
icarus abides chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
A great, great little S/W piece. I love the deep degree of friendship that you have built between the two of them (although I admit, when I saw the phrase "with her in bed" in the first line, I got ALL excited. But that's another story, haha) I really think that that is how the two characters might become on the show with a very concerned friendship... or maybe something more. *g* Oh, now you've just put lovely little thoughts into my head for the day. Thank you :)
lovewildfire chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I like how you Sheppard worried about how hard Weir is working herself. The rapport they have of understanding each other is nice. I like how you have them go surfing to relieve some of the stress of work.