Reviews for Memories and Battle Scars
AmandaPanda chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this story, but I have no idea what this ending means? xD
catsblood15 chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE D8
catsblood15 chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
nice lemon could have been more graphic tho XDDDDD
catsblood15 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
let me start by saying i really love this story, i am so tiered of seeing seto all high and mighty, its good to see him as uke (very uke :D).

I also just wanna give you a little tip, when writing a story and doing time shifts in the same chapter you should do breaks in them You confuse the reader at times with this story like the part they wake up you say its morning and they are eating breakfast yet 2 sentences later its 2AM and all are asleep.

:D
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2010
I am so sorry that the Author has passed.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2010
Update? Please?
lilbit1016 chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
wow what can i say i wish u will write more this was a great story and i enjoyed reading it please update
Keisuke-Osoka chapter 25 . 7/4/2010
CURSE YOU MIGHTY CLIFFHANGER! YOU TORTURE US ALL WITH YOU SUSPENSEFUL POWERS!

i love it.

can't wait for the next bit!
hanging moss chapter 25 . 9/2/2008
this author has passed away.
lipstickprincess chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
Have I told you that I fucking love memories and battle scares? Maybe I have. I love it!
Indiesin chapter 25 . 8/12/2007
Holy * on * sandwich with * on top. And a side helping of *! That's a REALLY crappy place to stop for two years or something! Major cliffhanger. And gr, why isn't there any more? At the beginning, I really really really hated Yutou. A LOT. But when you gave the insight into his mind, I didn't LIKE him exactly, but I understood him. Are you sure you don't know phsycology? Because I know a bit, and you described MPD and the workings of a serial killer's mind pretty damn accurately. This was totally absorbing, I couldn't stop reading it! The plot's intense, but there are just little one-liners which lighten the mood for a second. I really like this. Well done!
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 25 . 5/10/2007
You going to continue this anytime soon?

Really. I mean, REALLY continue this?

Because...it's good.

Usually, I don't read a story when Jou is talking...like...without the all the letters of the word.

But it was good enough for me to read.

And I'm really confused about the whole...Aizawa-san thing.

So...gimme another chapter! I'd be happy. And I love how you named one of the chapters...WO!

Just saying.
downloadinglunatic chapter 25 . 3/7/2007
please update!
LKLTB chapter 25 . 2/3/2007
*Sque*! This story is awsome! It's so in depth... I love its characters (good and bad) and I love it! I hope you update soon...