Reviews for The Talk
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh my god I absolutely loved it. It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, the whole thing was just hilarious. IT was great. Amazing job.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was beautifully done. Not too many authors can get Jack's goofiness combined with his caring parent side without having him come off as an idiot. I laughed at some of the detail you put in that really helped bring out the story and it's touching yet awkward father son bonding moments.
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was cute. Especially the succuba thing. I thought that this would be too bleh but it was good!
ckittykatty chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow, that was touching and extemely funny. normally, i dont read those type od fics, but i really loved yours.
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lmbo. Laughing inside and have a goofy grin on my face. Earned me a few strang looks from my family. XD
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Part Two! Ahhh, I remember when my mother told me that there was a part two. Yeah, that was awkward. Apparently, she wasn't satisfied with the curriculum of my health class... XD Great fic, very cute.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
cool story! I think Danny's parents are one of the few parents that still take it upon themselves to teach their kids about that stuff. And I had to look up what a succubus was, i think its funny how Danny's dissapointed that he thinks he's not good-looking enough for one to seduce him. Well great job on the story it was fun to read :)
RedHal chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Gotta love those sweet father/son moments. Even if it IS Jack Fenton giving Danny the TALK
JuneLuxray2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aww. This was very well put together.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Well... that was horrifying. However, it was well written. I wished the author had stayed a bit more truer to the characters. I was wondering, couldn't you have gotten your point across in a less... uncomfortable manner?
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Awkwardness XD Very, very awkward. I sort of want to see that DVD...I've never seen anything about the RileyBijou Grand Hotel. I've seen a lot about other haunted hotels, but not that particular one...Great story
Professor Killjoy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow! Just reading Jack's dialogue made me feel uncomfortable. Very few people have the stomach to hear the details of their parents' relationship. You did a great job capturing Danny's discomfort. Kudos for you!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
that was cute! father/son bonding! I wish my dad wasn't a jerk and Ya know i'm good i don't need my dad to do that that woiuld give me nightmares!
LolaRoll chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
haha leave it up to Jack Fenton lol. awesome fic
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
i didn't get completely what the talk was about, and what is a succubus. but other then that i really liked it. good job. later dude