Reviews for Saccharine
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Can I get pregnant from this? DDD: LOLjkrowling. It's amazing, I can just picture this happening, oh my god...
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is fantastic. I love the language you use, it's very descriptive and beautifully so. And of course, the plot is perfect.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
sweet definitely sums this up.
Cyber Raspberry chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was really cute! It was almost TOO cute, but it made me smile, so thanks!
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
cute

Ale
hgytdrfghkl chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
hehehehe thats funny nice one -
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Oh! CUTE! I love JP/SB slash!

OoHG
Shiguresflower chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
*squeals* I love it! I don't get the title though, lol. Nice.
daisyink chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
_

That was sweet. I liked it a lot.
Nadreth chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Great One-Shot...I loved it...then again I'm a pretty big Harry Potter Slash Fan...*grin*
GallifreyGleek chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I love this couple! This is really beautiful! I really liked this fic *_*

Well, I cant speak english very well, but I'll try to write it the best I can.

I love candys, summer... ¬°And Sirius/James couple! This is one of the bests stories that I have readed! Congratulations!

Atte:

Ana-San
TheSecretCharacter chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Ahh! I LURVED it! M..the delights of slash... Can't live with it, can't live without it. Okay...I CAN live with it... but then I become addicted. I've been trying out a lot of different slash types lately. Quite fun... Sirius/Draco's... psh... how weird. Anyway, great story.
RabbidChicken chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
E! That was so cute! I absoloutly loved it! It was absoloutly perfectly slashy. Did I mention I loved it? You're very good at writing slash. Please continue to write more. Man, I couldn't sit still throughout the whole story. Ah... Sirius Black, and James Potter... So hot... M... OK. Thanks for the slash. WRITE MORE SLASH! And continue Love Letters... If you don't you will suffer the consequences! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!