Reviews for Kamineko and dessert
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Creepy. Definitely creepy. I didn't like it. Maybe Kamineko belongs to Kimura
Mina chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
THis has got to be one of the funniest fanfictions I have ever read! Excellento job!
speshul ed chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I always thought of the cat as "the biting cat," but now I think that "kamineko" is a much better name. or is that its real name? whatever. The point is, this is a good story.
Dark magician girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Pretty good,but you tended to repeat yourself-we get the point already,her hand tastes good!
X to the Zoltan chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Ahh... so *that's* the explanation! I applaud you! Especially nice is how you explain the sucker punch scene. I'll bet Kamineko is rather proud of his "Devil's Forehead" technique...
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Strange, strange, and even more strange. And yet, I LOVE IT! It's refreshing to read a fic from a minor character's perspective.
Inept chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I love it! *applauds*

What a great idea to write a fanfiction on.

Kamineko rocks!
Kamehameha chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Haha, well this fic is definately will written, although some parts were alittle weird and some parts never struck my mind at all but then after reading this, perhaps it could be a possibility... Haha, Keep up the great work!

Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Kamineko is often neglected by fic authors, primarily because it is not a fertile ground for fantasy and it has harly any character. But it seems to me that this reconstruction of Kamineko squeezed all the juice from that lemon. Speaking of which, I find the sexual innuendo a little misplaced. It was too passing. To be sure, it was possible to develop a carnival of sex and drug fantasies in Kamineko's head, but this is not what the author actually did. He only hit on that thematic twice. Any fusion of of sex and drugs was not done. So, why keep that around? I would possibly just leave a few hints. The "her body, her face" was actually good in that vein.

Something strikes me about small voice imperfections as well. This is somewhat morphologically similar to my complaints about the sex themes. The "Like, it was a dessert, so sweet, so creamy, so delicious!" belongs to a character which says "yo, dude, word". Overall, this Kamineko offers hints of ghetto, no doubt owing to being stray, mainly in punctuated sentences, but not in vocabulary. Yet again, it is not a developed theme and thus all echoes of it stand out like sore thumbs.

The Kaorin element leaves me divided. It leaves more behind scenes that the text does in other places, and so is inconsistent. I cannot find a scene which it refers, so I think it actually doesn't refer anyhing. But anything inserted by author has to be more elborately explained.

Going with a fine comb doesn't yield a lot, just a few thinkos here and there, like "I moved faster, though faster, bit faster."

Almost everything I mentioned is actially debatable. The piece offers an inventive recreation of Kamineko's thought process, which is the main thing. Also, the ending is as good as they get.
Pen names what's the point chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Um...that was kind of creepy. Anyway it was still good.
Senka Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Funny, Confusing. I rolled on the ground laughing. Now we have an explenation for why cats bite Sakaki. The sexy stuff was creepy though...

Neco Conneco chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Hmm... I never thought about it that way. It was bizarre even by Azumanga Daioh's standards. I liked it, it was just weird. And a little creepy.
Eternal MoonPeach Goddess chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
At first I thought it was cute, then I thought it was creepy, then I thought it was confusing. Umm... I kinda get it and I kinda don't. Ah well. It's nice nevertheless...write more.. I love your wording. It's so illuminating.