Reviews for Tall Tales of an Unlikely Hero
Warg chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Awesome *my ribs hurt* i can't stop laughing.

Best Line: 'And he survived?'

The Writing is simple, if a lil confusing.

Continuing... Bye
Fyyrrose chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I never told you they LOVED my presentation and the images :) were to die for )) no pun intended. See After you get this you can post the next chapter!

)) )) )) oh god *howls in laughter* I remember this, kenshin! *grabs back*

memo to self can't drink coffee and read this! Shit...I can only imagine what people are going to say with the *cough* inciden- yes red and blue )) how scary is that? I refer to that chapter and you're giving me snipits of it!

I can't wait to see all the "fun" between Saitoh and Kenshin. you know you NEED to add more )) beside we all LOVE B!

I bet you saitoh is one PISSED off "sherrif"

Oh the plotting is starting again for this fic...and suddenly I'm afraid!

Okay now you can post!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
XD Kenshin (er... Shinta) clinging to Saitou's leg is just funny. I can imagine that too. Sorry Ken-sama! Anyway, Kenji's evil. Will you be introducing his cousin any time? I want to see how bad Saitou's kid is compared to him... Well, funny chapter! Cyz! _
Kazuya-chan chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
Lord, give me strenght to stop laughing. This story is great onegai dakara continue it. LOLOSAURUS!
Kazuya-chan chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
ROFL... I'm having so much fun I can't stand it... Loved the "Two Year Old Missing: Considered Blown Up" and "Didn't you ever wonder why you're not allowed within twenty feet of any public building anymore?" parts. Those were pure genious!
Bad Notions chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Saito on a camping trip with children? Now there's a scary picture! And so Misao is off after Aoshi again? Poor Sano. Dumped by two women... But at least he still has a chance with Kamatari! LOL! Can't wait to see how the barfight turns out! Update soon!
Bad Notions chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
OH NO! The return of the insane bunch! -grabs her cowboy hat and pistol and settles down for a good tale.- Can't wait to hear what sort of yarns our friend Sano will spin! YIPEE!
Fyyrrose chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Hey it's me! I should be in class, and now I'm kicking myself because I bombed on one little freaking question...and I knew the answer, of course it was after I handed in the test -.-; I hate when that happens. I still got an A, but still!

No you never did tell me who ended up with who. I'm assuming Misao, but you know what they say about assume...

)) you cut it off before the fun began! You're an evil author! And this is coming from the person who likes to kill off characters...so what does that tell you _

Hopefully school will recharge your batteries. Strays, this, curses, HS, SA all need to be done! Seems like without work, school, and sleeping you have your work cut out for you!

I think I should post my story tonight. I think it's been a week _ I said I'd be posting once a week!

Okay It's time to go back to class, and "learn" )) I like this, I get to review while I'm at school...why does this bring back memories?
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Saitou as a troop leader. O_O Funny thing is I can imagine that easily. A blue uniform, red bandana, leading a bunch of kids up a mountain for a hike, maybe shooting the loud ones death glares. And they must be reaally (can't think of a word. Dumb, naiive?) if they think they can tie Saitou up! Well, I wanna find out what Sano's plan is. Cyz!
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
)) I can't believe that you posted this! I was actually expecting the curses "chapter" that you said you were going to post for a reaction. But TT *whistles* I cannot look at some things the same way twice! I can't wait for you to start writing the following chapters. Evil plots, funny situations *coughsnakehack*, and of course I review while I'm at school (I'm a keener and I'm ahead of the "game")

I want to see what other people say about the characters you've manipulated to your own personal pleasure.

Oh I'm allowed to bring my swords to school, *starts whistling* I'm going to do a five minute speech on the Shin. )) too funny!

You know, I forget who you said Sano hooked up with in the end. I can't wait to read other people's responses for the next chapters. This is mild compared to what you have coming. *Points to the hack*

Yes I should be writing my speech, )) and writing your review makes me look busy! So :-" it's all good.

I hope you had fun at work! I have an hour to kill.

You would not believe some of the things I have to tell you tonight. It's scary and uncanny! *is choking* you'll be very scared!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Ha! I'm really looking forward to this. Sanosuke babysitting is just funny. I can't believe the parents trust him with their kids. I mean, look, he's already corrupting the kids with "cow tipping" and etc! XD Well, cyz!
FarStrider chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Well, I wouldn't trust you either after the torture and spine-breaking thing. . . I can't wait for the next chapter. . . . _