Reviews for A Tale
Amara chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
And you must add some InuKag, MiroSan, and SesshRin
Amara chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Update already! It's been an *entire year* and I will update 100 times if it means you will update. And get rid of the Lily of the Thorns guy, I don't like him. And I will now sadly end my review. :'-(
Amara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You're one of the best fanfic writers ever!
Amara chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Lovin' it. You should call it A Dog's Tale. Get it? Tail, tale? Lol? Anyway, this is great! Please update! That rhymes! Kinda...
Nightlife Maiden chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Love it, plz keep updating! I love the hole plot, and idea! Ur a really good writer!
Tetsukon chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Well iv looked forward to you updating. im rather enjoying this story, so try to update sooner.
kikyo chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
keep it going and may God bless you
Naturesunicorn chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
THIS IS SO FUNNY. I REALLY LIKE IT,(SIGH) TO BAD IT ISN'T FINISHED YET...
Natures chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I had to read this because my name is Jade.
lyn chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
write more
Tetsukon chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Lord Jake of Timex? i mean dont get me wrong, but come on. but other then that, great story. im rather enjoying where this is going so update soon.

oh and for your coming up with names problem, just take names in the english language, tranlate them into japanese then use the dosens of tranlated words you found, combine them and choose the one you like. you can just go to some seach engine or something and say 'english to japanese dictionaries online'. take mine for example. it means Iorn spirit... i think.

UPDATE!
scarletmoon4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hey great story. Its soemthing different so keep on updating! I like it so far.
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I love your story keep going.