Reviews for Don't Wanna Be You
startscribbling12 chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
It was cool type in Al Bhed translator on Google and then you can translate from English to Al Bhed faster I use it for my stories.
DarkenedPetals chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
I love this story, its so funny and clever i kept getting confused between Yuna and Gippal, but it's a really great story!

Bits I loved;

... I have boobs?

“Whoa...I’ve got muscles! I’ve never been so strong before! Woohoo!”

Then Gippal turned around and spit a few times in disgust. “I did not just do that...I did not just do that...”

“HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! G-GIPPAL HE KI-K-KISSED ME!” he said nearly pulling out his own hair.

“Oh, did he?” she smiled.

haha, so hilarious!

Are you continuing this story, i know its a LONG time since you last updated, but if you ever receive this review then please think of continuing cos this story is just brilliant!
wickedsugarrush chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Wow, I am actully really impressed with a switch story like this. The general switch had been done, but not like this! Good thinking! And update!
Super Sashimi chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
update please! :P your story is so freakin' hilarious.. i really enjoyed it! _
Opaque.Heart chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
gippal...skipping. hahaha...lol

very funny. UPDATE! it's been forever. Update please!

please?
J.L. Zielesch chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
Wow was that funny! Continue for me please?
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
I really love your story, its so funny! But you havent updated for ages? Please do :)
Selffie chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
lmfao this is great XD
Sphynxen-Ra chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
lol um yeah I love this story it really funny and hope you to update again soon
Tanya Takaishi chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Hey sis, you have to finish this story! I absolutley love everything about it. Its hilarious and just plain darn cute. I can't wait to see what happens with Gippal and Rikku, and how Yuna is going to handle the machine faction! You're a great writer, but that runs in the family. _ jk! Keep it up!
Rikkustar chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I love this story! I was laughing my head off through the whole thing! One problem though, you're not updating fast enough! I have to read more!
Rikkustar chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
i love this story.. it's awesome and hilarious! i was cracking up the whole time i was reading it! you better update soon... or else! lol
HarleyQuinzelly chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
that was brill but i kinda didnt understand why rikku called gippal a prev?

but anyway u got thumbs up from me
Riyue chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
lol this story is hilarious!
Al bhed Princess chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
She threw up in the cake and then forced brother to eat it? And gippal, no asking people if you have a gorgeous butt!

Gippal: I dont need to ask. i already know the answer.

Yep and it's no! Update soon! Have a moogle plushie!