Reviews for A Healing Heart
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 12/21/2012
Lovely! So nice!
Noname chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
This was a beautiful story. Marya was lovable and Severus was portrayed perfectly. I'll certainly be looking at your other stories after reading this one! I never got bored or disappointed with the plot and you write very well. Thank you!
cookiebubblegiggle chapter 30 . 8/21/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story! It is so in character, and it isn't all smiles and rainbows. Congratulations for making a fanfiction with a real plot that ends happily ever after. PS. I love that Willy Wonka quote, in this story it made me get a little misty (lol). :D
chariti chapter 30 . 1/5/2008
I love it. I always felt that Snape had a good side to him if someone could work hard enough to find it. Great story.
Verity Kindle chapter 29 . 9/23/2007
They should just rename it the Hookup Tower. ) lol

sque. This is my favorite chapter by far.
Verity Kindle chapter 19 . 9/23/2007
"It was then that she knew that she loved him. It wasn't some earth-shattering, thunderbolt-and-lightning type of revelation – it came quietly, peacefully, like giving a name to something that had always been there."

e (running around in a little circle waving my arms spastically)

e...maybe the best Snape/OC scene ever...e...
Verity Kindle chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
Snape is very in character. I really like Marya too! She is a great OC- intriguing.
Verity Kindle chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
Arrgh! Dammit! Stupid them! LOL
Bergerac chapter 30 . 8/6/2007
This was the cutest story ever! I loved it. You really are amazing at writing, I love all of your stories. Great job!
cckeimig chapter 30 . 6/16/2007
YOU might call it clichéd and all, but I really enjoyed this fic. And I love the end...that movie is AWESOME. :-)
cckeimig chapter 23 . 6/16/2007
Ah, HERE is the famous blueberry bush chapter. Great fun!
cckeimig chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
Oh, he is definitely in character. No worries there.
cckeimig chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
Nice chapter. And I can see bits of what you pulled into the other story...
cckeimig chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
I LOVE her reaction to having kissed him on the cheek. Priceless.
cckeimig chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Wow. No one can accuse her of being chicken, that's for sure!