Reviews for Finding Myself
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
hi cool story write more~
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
The Capslock Critic chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
this is so totally awesome! please update soon!
Books to the Ceiling chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I really like your story. It's great!

Update Soon! ('cause I really want to know what happens)

Books to the Ceiling
Techno-Poet chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Please update! Please! I like this idea, I want to read more!
Darra chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
POST ALREADY KRIFF IT!

DARRA
Ink Knight chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
More, CAT more! PLEASE

DARRA
exocontinual protocols chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Wow...it's weird because I want to say this is original but at the same time it isn't because like you said amnesia is a common thing and all that...I'll just say the writing style is original! Anyway, very good! I liked the bookshelf joke, that was so completely incharacter, and not many people can make Tom and Carl incharacter because there so...I don't know, I mean they're not really main characters, and we don't see much of them, or know all that much about there personalities. But you managed to write them exactly like Diane Duane does, which is one of the highest compliments I've ever given a fanfiction author! Even if it was only one line...I feel so sad for Kit! Poor thing! And I like the idea of Carmela being the caring, protective older sibling. I'm very curious to know what it is she's going to do...this is a very good and intersting fic! Please update soon!
Doranwen chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Yay! New chappie! And gah-you left as many questions as answers! More, even. :P I'm dying to know what Carmela's up to, what's going to happen to Kit, when Nita's going to answer her messages . . . Your writing is good enough to keep me interested (though more descriptive detail never hurts, to a point), and your mechanics are apparently perfect, all huge points to your favor. I liked the first chapter I saw and I like this one too-now you just got to get somewhat regular with updating this story . . .
Kitty Otaku chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
nice. Update, please, an d, oh yeah. MIDDLE SCHOOL IS OUT! WHO!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
aw, poor Kit. His predicament is heartbreakingly awful.

The 'waking dream sent by the Lone One' was a nice touch, it sounds just plausible enough to be convincing and that it makes even sader when it's not true.

However, the part about the book shelf was pretty funny
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
A serious fic? FROM YOU?

It's actually pretty good.
Anne Davies chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Ah, the joys of younger siblings...!
Astronomy Geek chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Oh, please, please, please update! I love this story! I want more!

Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Awesome! I love your earlier hilarious story (sorry, I need to look up the name!). You are a great author! I have a story like this for Harry Potter, but yours is way, way better!