Reviews for More Than Words
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/8
Cute, if a bit rambling. It could use some editing to make it a cleaner read, but a sweet Ranma/Akane oneshot.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I know that you probably don't even remember this story but I just found it and all I can really say is WOW!

Everything about this was absolutely beautiful and it can easily be the musings of any girl that wants to find her other half.

The one line that just brought a tear to my eye was,"Ranma," she whispered as well, and without giving her mind a chance to reject the idea, she followed her instincts, moving in slowly, letting her eyes drift shut and praying that he would be there to catch her - as he always was - in this, the biggest fall of her life." .. that's what it's all about. Capturing such innocence and fear and strength all at the same time is a gift.

So even though this story is out of your head .. I just want to say thanks for writing it in the first place .. I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner.
SoulFire chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Your story was very sweet and the ending was extremely beautiful. I enjoyed reading it and the warm happy feeling it left inside after reading it.
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
story! I know it's been so long since you have written this, but I just stumbled across this and was like "whoa".

Great story!
kay chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hey.. iloved this one..this has to be one of the best and WAFFIEST i have ever read in this collection...i guess the fact that im on a romantic mood myself today doesnt help much
allergi chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I've read this one I think several times before, and it just gets better every time. You're very talented with your words. I really enjoyed this fic - a lot! Thanks!
Serena chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh, this was very good! I liked it a lot, but I would like to see you write more of the kind of fanfiction for Ranma/Akane as you write for Inuyasha/Kagome. More story plot. I know that is not what this story is meant for, but that is just what I like to read. And because you are such a great writter I would like to see your stories like that. Keep Writting! _
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I like this! you're a great writer!
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
If you love your reviewers, will you write a one-shot and let me post it in my name? Huh, huh, whaddya say?

Nah, didn't think so. I don't normally read Ranma fics, but I'm gradually growing addicted to your stories (and to think that I've only been reading for the past hour or so!).

And before I go, I loved the disclaimer!
Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
not that this has anything to do with your great story hear...but if you haven't finished it yet NEon Geninis Eva' gets REALLY weird and confusing at the end...to lazi to E-mail you...
ginnyofflames chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i SO SO SO So love it. its so cute, and every girls dream. a real true love with no doubts and no worries. awesome. and its sappy, but not SAPPY like most are. awesome. :) :) :) :) :):):). sorry, but its hard to get over it. :).

ginnyofflames
Vaniah chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I thought I'd take a break from the brain-numbing process of essay-writing, and read one of my favourite one shots. And imagine my surprise when I realised I've never left a review for it!

Firstly, I totally agree with what many other reviewers have already said - you've managed to capture, and eloquently express the everywoman's deepest and fondest wishes when it comes to love. Men should be required to read this story so maybe they can get a clue.

"I know better than anyone that simply being carried away by some handsome stranger does not guarantee any sort of emotional connection whatsoever, and it's become clear to me of late that all I really want is that - the connection, the understanding - the love, in it's deepest and most realistic sense."

Exactly. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it? And you even asked the question that very few of us wish to acnowledge because it's such a frightening thought: is this type of love even real? We want it and wish for it so desperately, yet dreaming of having this kind of oneness with another person is a bit dangerous because if and until you actually experience it, there's the chance that it might all just be a figment of our collective imaginations.

Can you tell I'm feeling a bit pessimistic today? :P

But thank you for leaving us helpless romantics with that bit of hope at the end. Maybe this kind of love is real, and maybe it won't be all white horses and knights in shining armour; instead, it will be so much more than that.

Anyway, great writing, as usual, and just the sort of thing to lift you out of a shitty mood. I particularly enjoyed your analogy about attraction being the number twelve on the face of a clock. Again, like plucking the words right out of my mouth, and detangling them so they make sense. :D

And I can totally relate to Akane's attraction to Brad Pitt. :O'
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hey!

I LOVE it! It's wonderful...and scary. ::frowns:: Akane's musings seem to put into words the way I feel sometimes. Hmm...It's like you reached into my head, pulled out my thoughts and put them into words. ::bows:: Thank you for writing a truly wonderful story. Now on to a request!

Can I please use Akane's musings somewhere else? I'll be sure to document who wrote them and it won't use them in a story or anything! I just want to put them on my bio page. As i said, they express perfectly my feelings. Email me with your answer, onegai. Put your penname in the subject bat so i don't delete it. The address is:

RMEBratt89

Please respond!

Tears
LittleLetty chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
KAWAi
ShadowRaven chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wow, just wow. Probably the sweetest, and definatley one of the best written, one-shot romances I have ever read.