Reviews for Every Night I Save You
brendafay chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Highfield chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
I can't tell you how many times I've read this. It's one of my favorite stories.(Impossible to pick just one favorite out of your fics.) I do hope someday you'll start writing again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ok assuming all you're stories are dead and you're not on this site anymore. Still, I think you write the best spike centered fics i've seen
TA Salmalin chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This story is so beautifully tragic. I thought you did an especially good job exploring Dawn's grief. I would, of course, be excited to read more if you revisit this story, but it's a great story even in its incomplete state.
Terrible Tues chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Interesting fic. Great little teaser at the end. :D
zafaran chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Any possibility of getting more chapters on this story? This set of Spike/Dawn stories look very interesting if this one sets the tone for the set and none of them are marked complete. More, more, more, please. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Ms Trick chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
This is an awesome story! There's so much poetry and sorrow texturing it. And the writing is really beautiful. Gorgeous!
Kira-Jayde chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
damn your stories are really good.

I have to go and read the rest of them now
Alice in Wonderless Land chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Please update. Thank you. :)
suikofan chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
YOU made me cry. But I like it write more.
Childe at Heart chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
wow. this is really well done. update! some parts made me get all teary-eyed and sad.

danni rand
zarabithia chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
My favorite part of this chapter was the part with Angel. It sold me, because people sometimes let their true feelings out only when they're drunk. And since he was. . .it's the part that made me cry.
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
SexciTibby chapter 4 . 4/17/2005 have t with dawn...nobody understands your pain when you lose a rly close loved one...especially family and friends...please upate
RTds9 chapter 4 . 3/7/2005