Reviews for Sheer Embarrassment
This was such an enjoyable read- really cute! I thought this was gonna be just another story, but I found that twist really catching me off guard in the best way. It also helps that I like how you write with little sparce spaces of text... Made my morning.

Thanks for writing this. It was fun to read!
Sela chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Really awesome!

I thought the narrator was Yolei, till Ken asks her were his keys are.

Even then I first wondered why the woman answered...

I'm really slow sometime..

But great writing style.

I enjoyed every second of reading.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, I did not see that coming. I had to read it over twice before I realized that was on purpose!

Great idea.
kenyako fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Who is Joe's son?
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
wow..that was a really good fic.

i thought that the girl was yolei..not her daughter.
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh. Oh wow. I feel kind of stupid now. I hate when I get caught on plot twists like that. Oh well. I liked your story.
caithzadz chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
i totally thought it was Yolei! surprising twist! good one!
sugarholic not sigined in chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Sweet. Me likes a lot. Keep up the good work!
HiHi 1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Make a squel it was good
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Ahahahahahahaha! You got me there...-_-;; I was staring at the breaking sentence for two minutes, thinking "Waahh?" _ Very nice!
Selene Serenity chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
hahaha oh man, I was so not expecting that. When she said Ken I was all like O_o what?
snowmouse chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
great so far
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
hehe this is cute :D
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aww... Totally *adorable*!

Honestly... I *so* wasn't expecting that! Way cute surprise... definitely really sweet. (Although it probably took me longer than most people till I realised it!)

You've got a really terrific writing style, really fast-paced and... I don't know, just absolutely great. Bravo!
D-Seer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Oh, I like that! Exceedingly well written. I loved that you manged to make the reader totally oblivious to the fact that your main character was NOT Yolie until Ken asks his wife where his keys are. You did forgot to mention the digimon though. Oh, that was Cute, Yolie with esp! LOL!