Reviews for The Abattoir
Jen chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
GR! Would you update already! PLEASE! I absolutely LOVE this story and the way that you are able to perfectly describe everything without much detail for readers to get lost in...please update
TheDarkScribe chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh. My. God. Baloo, I was just cruising around on here to see if anyone had updated anything lately ('cause I hardly come to this site anymore), and I swear I about fell over when I saw you had a BTVS fic. I *love* Buffy and Angel both. But I haven't ventured into reading any fics, 'cause I know chances are I'll just be mad at mischaracterizations and stuff (which, btw, if you know any good ones, let me know). You, however, I was confident would be able to handle it. And boy, was I right! Everything about this first chapter is just great. From the thoughts Dawn has to the conversations by the Potentials, it was like it was taken right from the show. Brilliant! You, uh, haven't kidnapped Joss Whedon and stored him in your closet, have you? ;-) And of course, now I can't wait for you to update it! And then I saw you posted this two months ago, and now I'm all sad because I want more. :-( But I'm really glad you're writing something else I can read (since you've abandoned Julian, poor boy). And especially that you're writing a fic on two shows I love so much. I'm sure the rest of the story, if you ever write it, will be absolutely, incredibly brilliant, dark or not. You could kill everybody off, and I would still be happy with you. :-) So, charge on, brave soldier! Uh, right... ;-)
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Sweet story. Keep going it's awesome.
Michelle R chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
You have to contiue this is really good.
nobody chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I think you really need to update, because this is an amazing, awesome, and many other good adjectives story, and I really want more. So please more. Pretty please.
IDoDeatheaters chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Ok you have got to continue
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
You are constantly forcing me to pick up new fandoms... This was wonderful.

But then, we both know how I feel about your

writing ! LOL

Hope all is well with you... I look forward to reading more... You wrote this one with wonderfully dark and savage undertones... Good stuff!

Ellie
Tamara chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow! I am absolutely loving it already. You're writing style is excellent, and it flows so well. And despite the lack of Dawngel(us) fics, I am a huge supporter of this pairing. So thats always a plus in my book. I look forward to seeing more and where this story is going to go. An excellent job!
MildredJosephine chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Whoa! So looking forward to the next chapter! Katie
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Wow. This is really good. I don't want to sound like I can say nothing but praises, but really this deserves only praises. I love your writing style. It's clear and fluent and just really really good. And your ending was very funny. I like that you did that and didn't make everything so over dramtic. Although it is dramtic at the right palces, if that makes sense. I'm just so happy to find something readable and well-written. And plus I love Angelus/Dawn. It's just so evil and wrong you just want to read more. I can't wait till the next update.
bk11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Huh. I don't remember you being this good. Huh. Weird.

Interesting thing about your Angelus characterization. He's OOC-cuz he's nothing like that pansy-assed bitch that was locked in a cage and muttering like some wounded perv. Your Angelus characterization is a fantastic throwback to like . . . OLD season 2 Angelus. Like, he'd stair down at the face of the girl, and he wouldn't *feel* any of it, and he'd rip into her throat. I love how the writings very haunting-like in the beginning, it uses the archetypes. Hunger. The lover. The hunter.

And that's what he is, isn't it? Not a real person, but just a mixture of archetypes.

Like the frags. "Thump" Good breaks. Slightly stream-of-con toward the end. I love that, it broke up the pace and it like, gave me a moment to read between the lines.

And dude! Can I say that you ended it absolutely kick-assy? I'm so fricking ...happy!...that you ended it with humor. It makes it a slap in the face. And god, it's very effective.

Now all I have to do it look up Abattoir. Or you could just, you know, tell me.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2