Reviews for Black Sustenance
curry-llama chapter 11 . 6/20
lol Peter is like I just got raped and he doesn't even give a shit. wouldn't he be a bit more traumatised?
Dark Ark chapter 11 . 5/30
I’m really hoping this gets continued, if there’s anything I can help with please let me know, and great job in this one
Aziraphaleb chapter 5 . 5/18
Super fanfic :)
Sonar chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Not bad
MythologyStar chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
This is really beginning to drag.

Even if Venom was hungry and in heat, he still has a brain! He would have escaped with the chance the Peter gave him! And now you have an OC, Peter and Brock captured as lab rats!

Everything up to chapter 3 was good.

Put it this way, aside from the possibility of the Green Goblin, Venom was Spider-Man's greatest foe, and he should find breaking out a cinch. Same with Peter, there's just no kind of chain or cuff that can restrain him!
sadfascist chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
Great fic! Wish you would update :)
Itavita chapter 11 . 2/16/2017
I really love this story. There's a lot going on and I'm interested to see how this plays out. I know you haven't found time to update in awhile, but if you do, I'll be here to read it. :)
Itavita chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
It. Is. Done! And now Carnage is here! I hate that they're still in Fisk Tower. What a place to be caught naked. :/
Itavita chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
Oh jeez, Peter's in a bad spot and doesn't even realize it. .
Itavita chapter 8 . 2/15/2017
Nooo, Venom was captured! And Peter's identity was found out! They're both in a pickle.
Itavita chapter 7 . 2/15/2017
I'm so curious about this bonding thing Venom keeps talking about. Seems obvious on the surface, but the way he thinks and talks about it gives me the impression that it's more than just smexing.
Itavita chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
Aww, Peter saved Eddie and Eddie saved Peter. I can't wait for Peter to have an awkward visit with Eddie in the hospital.
Itavita chapter 5 . 2/15/2017
I'm really curious if this is Venom arriving to save Peter or if Deadpool is making an appearance. He's aware this is all going down, and he does canonically like Spidey...
Itavita chapter 4 . 2/14/2017
Uh oh, Eddie has made himself known. Peter doesn't know he's Venom, though, so that'll be a shock.
Itavita chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Peter's gonna flip when he realizes who saved him. And whoa, Venom kicked butt! Feel that? That's boyfriend material.