Reviews for Black Sustenance
Anime Huggler chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
You should have seen the smile on my face that I couldn't stop from forming when I saw that little chapter number go up to ten. it was like XD times a million. This chapter was just ...mind blowing. I can't WAIT for the next chapter. omg! What's going to happen! What a huge cliffhanger! That was so hot.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
OMFG. When I saw this had updated, I gave a fraggn HUGE gasp of shock, double-checked, and then started hyperventilating with pure, and utter fraggn JOY. I wanted to -cry- with love and adoration.

AND WHOO. -Then- Ohh boy. I read the -chapter-! DAM THAT WAS GOOD. And oo~! Slight cliffie at the end there! _~ Who's that? Who found them! X3 I can't wait to find out. AND WHAT'S THIS? A new symbiote? MUAHAHA! YES.

Very good writing! It had a nice flow, and it was very nicely detailed- not too much, not too little. :3 This chapter was a comfortable length, and I look forward to an update! _ Please update soon! *throws love and adoration*
Antimatterannihilation chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
yay! you updated and the chapter was awesome _ was that new symbiote the one they were trying to create in the lab?

poor parker lol love brock/parker smut although

well ttul

bye
Subopeana chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
OH MG GOD. You are an amazing and talented person. I've kept up with your work over time, and didn't think that the story would come out to be this amazing! The detail made me fall out of my seat more than once! It was like watching a drama/action/romance/horror film... except in my head where the characters can look the way I'd like them to. :3

Speaking of which, have you had someone draw out the characters the way you see them? If not, I could maybe try my hand at it... :). Message me if you're interested!

But once again, bravo to you! I'm just loving how this is turning out! I cannot wait until the nextest chapter! X-D
KaraQ chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Oh...bay, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! XD

I'm SO glad you didn't abandon this story, but I have to say this chapter was SO worth the wait. Wow. Everything was so darn... well-written and had me completely at the edge of my seat. ;-) And the smex...m... due to this story there will now forever be a Venom(Eddie)/Peter shipper in me.

Mean cliffie, though... I really do hope you'll update soon. Great work, hon!

~KaraQ
teno-hikari chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
M spider-smut ... can you tell this is my favorite chapter already? anyway, please update soon!
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
First off, let me say that I am so happy to see an update. I love this story, so getting to read a new chapter makes me very, very happy. :) Secondly, this story is still one of the most amazing things I have ever read. Your attention to detail gives the story a well-rounded feeling. Not to mention, you do a wonderful job with describing Brock at his more animalistic stages. I don't know how, but you manage to capture Brock's hunger-starved, deranged mentality perfectly; I felt like I was right there in his brain, feeling everything he did, when I read it.

I really hope that the person who found them at the end is Flint, and that's he's going to help them get out! Brock really didn't help his chances of him and Spiderman getting out of there... You left off at such a cliff-hanger, I really do hope you get a chance to update soon!
UC chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Finally update and freaky alien sex!
Jason of Light chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
This fanfiction is well written. The way the plot is set up and the character development gives a sense that the reader can imagine themselves as that character during the current situation. I enjoyed the dynamics between Brock and the Symbiote, as well as Peter, so much that I could not possibly describe it with just words.

While I did notice a few spelling errors, it hardly distracted me from what should be understood, what is happening, and what is being said. The fact that each chapter is lengthy is a plus, as most readers do not enjoy stories that take thirty seconds to finish reading.

I love how you ended with a cliffhanger. It's a very good technique that keeps the readers wanting for more or wanting to see what happens to the characters next.

Also, don't worry about delays. It is expected among writers. Just take your time with writing at your own pace and whenever you have time to do so. It's my pleasure for reading such a wonderful piece of work.

Sincerely,

Bradley Redfield
loopylouise123 chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Wow, that was a roller-coaster of a chapter.

I just love how you write, using the dark themes so well but writing it in such a way that it isn't just about the angst, but the plot, the in-depth look into the character's minds and the morals they suffer to deal with (some more than others). O.o

I also adore the way you write Brock, or Venom, the way you show their relationship and connection and how you dealt with the instincts they suffer with.

And that symbiote that removed itself from Venom, was it Carnage? My comic knowledge of Spiderman isn't amazing, but I do know that Carnage seemed more psychotic than Venom (for an alien being anyway).

I just have to say, poor Peter, he went in to rescue Brock and ended up being fucked into unconsciousness instead (excuse my language ).

I'm really looking forward to the next part, but I can understand the difficulties of outside life and computers dieing.
Lethe Nyx chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
yey, you updated again, I really like this story. the dynamic between Eddie and the symbiote is well written and the interaction between Spidey and Venom is really cool!

This was a great chapter, keep up the good work
shirozero chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Aka! It's coming so long to wait. Thank you.
BlackForest chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
This is an amazing story! It was really hard for me to find anything between peter/venom and I so glad I found this one.

The spelling is great and the way you form sentences is great!

What's even better is that it's not just pointless sex! Not that I'm not excited for the sex, cuz I am. They way you have built up to it is going to make it awesome.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Antimatterannihilation chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
NO! I can't believe your computer died at a time like this. *runs in corner and cry's my eyes out* Can't you go to the library and write for a hour then leave and come back the next day and write for another hour? I feel sorry that your computer died but that's what i did when mine died. I love this story and hate how the 3rd moive did not have much Eddie in it and your story made up for that but now...now you can't write until you get a new computer. I hate life. lol no i don't but seriusly your story is AWESOME! I hope you get another computer soon since it has been a few months. Hope to hear from you ta ta for now

sam
onederful chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is easily one of the best Spiderman slash tales ever.

It's so great to know that I'm not the only one who wants to have Peter Parker invaded by Venom's tounge. I love how Parker is completely submissive whenver Venom is "loving on him" (for lack of a better term). I'm really hoping it remains that way because I love the chemistry you've built.

I'm eager to see what happens with the mating. If it's anything like Venom's fantasy in the first chapter, I'll be SO happy!

Better yet, I love how your story actually seems like it could happen within the context of the movie. It's not one of those OUT THERE fanfics that are a little more hard to get into. That makes it easier to visualize the characters and understand where they're coming from.

Thanks for such a great read so far!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »