Reviews for Black Sustenance
hpets chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
please tell me thats sandman and he is actually going to help them. hell just continue real soon cause cliffies are not nice lol.
Anny-San chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
Oh my... God! i can't say no more... this was...

so hot!

and i'm in love with venom/spider-man, i don't get it why people don't write them more.

they ment to be together, juju.

Well, i hope you continue soon, or went you have time. don't know.
theweirdo chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
The one for which we have all been waiting! And, my goodness, was it worth the wait...
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
Yay! You finally updated. This story is so hot. The mating scene was wonderful. Thank you so much. Now I'm curious. How exactly did the mating resort in a spawn. So Peter didn't get pregnant? It just came out of Venom? Interesting...can't wait for more.
PerpetuallyDazedandBewildered chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Wow, what a disturbing chapter. You're a very skillful author for keeping us all hooked on a story that has such disturbing elements in it.

I'm just wondering, is there going to be actual romance in it? Right now I only see vague hints of something other than major lust and hatred. But as of now, romance seems unlikely. There just seems to be too much hatred between them.

And if there will be romance, would it be between Peter and Brock, or Peter and Venom? Does that make sense?
Anon-i-mous chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Ya-ha an Update Finaly:P

I'm so glad you've decided to write more. It's a fascinating idea and I can't wait to see what happens next(what that red thing?)\

so... update soon
emeraldwolf chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
Oh noes...the boys are trapped in a cell and all sexed out. Can't wait to see what happens next. So is Carnage the new symbiote baby or are you going to create something new? Guess I'll have to just wait and see. Keep up the good work!
blkwingangel chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
excuse me while i incoherently babble of how we finally got to this chapter...

omigod, can i say how hot this chapter was? and i was pretty concerned with brock and how hungry he was. but i'm glad you solved that issue that he might eat peter instead of just fucking him through the floor.

smythe probably had a field day as soon as peter walked through the door to save brock. subject kills two of my scientists and then decides to go on a fucking frenzy with our resident spider. how hot.
E chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
-Dies-

After such a long wait just... just wow... I love this so much! And such a cliffy. It was too good to be true huh?

AMAZING!

Can't wait for more!
taiteilijan666 chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
hello,

omg...long wait but well worth it! ah dang...it has to end here...why? hope you post more soon! love it...ah i feel sorry for Brock...
DarkArbiter chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Haha...I think I know what's coming. XD I was WONDERING when you would stop hiding. I love your writing. And I really like your take on the story; mixing them together and all. Hope to see more soon.

And who knows. Maybe we'll see some progress on OTHER certain stories? Hm? Like...perhapse...Digital Shuffle? lol

~asylums-angel
ElementalFusion chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Hi, I just wanted to give you props on your writing-you really manage to keep Peter in character, what with his running commentary (both mental and verbal, heehee). I hope you continue to update, you're doing some really great work.
Hashimerr chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
I was in my school's library and I almost screamed in joy when I checked my e-mail and seen that you updated your story. I could barely wait until school was over so I could go home and read it! This is A material! I can't wait to see who or what came in there!
Yumi-wuves-YAOI chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Thank you so much for adding a chapter but you had to make it a cliff hanger didn't you! *shake fist at you* Ahh! I really like this story, it's the best Peter/Brook story anywhere! But if you know some that are good could you let me know cause I've looked on here and Adult fanfiction for stuff and your story is the best! Your writing style is marvalous, very discriptive and an enjoyable read. :3

Bye-Bye :3
Nefyr chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Wow, this is so wrongly delicious. Lots of wonderful images that I'd like to draw...

I've been following this since the beginning and I'm really hoping that you'll see it through.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »