Reviews for Black Sustenance
AsianIdiot16 chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
We finally got to the good part of venom and spider having sex after sooo damn long! And peter doesnt even get an explaination! Im mad that ur not coming back to this! I REALLY want to know what will happen to peter and eddie. Dont think i just read this for the sex. I really enjoy the story and plot of them getting kidnapped. But i wanna know whats next! Its obvious eddie likes peter and peter and some hidden attraction for him. But i REALLY wish u'd continue this!
G.Sorgi chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Oh, pretty pretty please, continue this fic! please!
Kidiu chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Okay, so it's been five years, but this story is amazingly awesome. It's just fascinating how you've weaved everything together. There's still so many questions and mysteries here, and I'm dying to understand. I really want to see Eddie and Peter together, fighting or whatever, outside of confinement. I'm seriously anticipating how everything would play out in the end; that is, if we ever get to see it.
I really want to read more, we all do. So, despite how long it's been, I sincerely, honestly, earnestly hope with all my aching heart, that maybe, just maybe, you might continue this someday.
Yesimthatguy chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Homo
Erun1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
O_O WOAH THISH IS...OMG AMAZING!
Erun1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
OMG UR SO GOODD YESH! I LOVES IT THANKS FOR WRITING
Erun1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
O_O HOLY FUDGE THAT WAS AWESOME!
doyou000me chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Hi! Seeing as you haven't updated for 4 years, I think the answer's pretty obvious, but have you abandoned this story? 'Cause it'd be a real shame if you have, since this story is really great in every way. I'd really love an update, a continuation, a wrap-up and an end, but for now I'm going to follow this story and hope for something. Give me anything, and I'll love it 3
WadeWilson17 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
AWESOME!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awesome
rocket-akuma chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Aaaaw, I simply love this fic, why did you stop it? I'm sorry, surely a lot of people bother you with this question, but will you ever continue the story? In my humble opinion I think you're great!
Sorry for my mistakes, English isn't my mother language, unfortunately :
anon chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Is there going to be more?
YoshisSupport chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Man, I just spent all day reading this and D': its been years so the chance of this being finished probably isnt too high. But I enjoyed it at least :f
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
This story is really interesting and I love how you have captured the humanity in Spiderman and the animalism that slowly consumes Eddie! Please finish this story!
Pizza is Good chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Great story. Hope you're fine and dandy.
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »