Reviews for Black Sustenance
Kidiu chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Okay, so it's been five years, but this story is amazingly awesome. It's just fascinating how you've weaved everything together. There's still so many questions and mysteries here, and I'm dying to understand. I really want to see Eddie and Peter together, fighting or whatever, outside of confinement. I'm seriously anticipating how everything would play out in the end; that is, if we ever get to see it.
I really want to read more, we all do. So, despite how long it's been, I sincerely, honestly, earnestly hope with all my aching heart, that maybe, just maybe, you might continue this someday.
Yesimthatguy chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Homo
Erun1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
O_O WOAH THISH IS...OMG AMAZING!
Erun1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
OMG UR SO GOODD YESH! I LOVES IT THANKS FOR WRITING
Erun1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
O_O HOLY FUDGE THAT WAS AWESOME!
doyou000me chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Hi! Seeing as you haven't updated for 4 years, I think the answer's pretty obvious, but have you abandoned this story? 'Cause it'd be a real shame if you have, since this story is really great in every way. I'd really love an update, a continuation, a wrap-up and an end, but for now I'm going to follow this story and hope for something. Give me anything, and I'll love it 3
WadeWilson17 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
AWESOME!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awesome
rocket-akuma chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Aaaaw, I simply love this fic, why did you stop it? I'm sorry, surely a lot of people bother you with this question, but will you ever continue the story? In my humble opinion I think you're great!
Sorry for my mistakes, English isn't my mother language, unfortunately :
anon chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Is there going to be more?
YoshisSupport chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Man, I just spent all day reading this and D': its been years so the chance of this being finished probably isnt too high. But I enjoyed it at least :f
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
This story is really interesting and I love how you have captured the humanity in Spiderman and the animalism that slowly consumes Eddie! Please finish this story!
Pizza is Good chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Great story. Hope you're fine and dandy.
RandomFreakazoid chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
(sigh)

Okay. I've read Black Sustenance over and over again and now it's about damn time I give you a decent review.

And I'll give you that review after I'm done with work, but first:

What happened to the story? It's been...wow, four years since you updated and it seemed as if you had everything planned out: Peter escaping out because of Flint, Eddie is given the "royal treatment" and still inside the cell, and Kassidy seems to be up and prepared to take on whatever (assuming to be the host for Carnage) - hell, it looks like you have the Carnage story plotted out! The plot devices are everywhere and I refuse to believe that you managed to make it all up as you go. Especially when each chapter is so well-thought out, well written, and absolutely brilliant.

So...is the story on hiatus? Is it dead? Are you off to the Supernatural, Farscape or Digimon fandoms and staying there?

I just want to know what happened to the story. I don't want to keep hoping for an update from an abandoned story and I'm sure all of the other readers would like to know what happened.

At least one small message to this story's status now? That's all I, and probably everyone, am asking for.

But eh, you're probably not even going to this site anymore and won't read this review, but one can hope.

So yeah, I'm going to give a proper review soon. Thanks for the awesome story contribution to the community. :)
Butterfly chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Hello.

I... uhm... I've read your fic sometime ago, but I never got the "courage" to review.

In first place, because I'm not very good at grammar, since english is not my fist language and I'm kinda much to self conscious about it. (if that made sense)

Anyways, I'm reviewing cause I don't want this fic to end like this, I mean... it'll be nice if you say that you're not gonna continue it or something.

But I deeply wish for you to continue, because I really LOVE this story. Not so much for the whole yaoi stuff or such, but because of the way you write, emotions and actios altogether

And I DO want to know where this story is going. So, please, if it's not to much to ask for, can you continue?

thoughtfully