Reviews for Black Sustenance
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
I just cannot express how much I love this fic! There's a couple of Venom/Spider fics on this site, but not many of them attempt to create a plot at all! I can't believe you stopped here though! Do you think you'll ever finish it? Do you remember where the plot went next?
fishlips chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
I like this story please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Please update XD this has to be one of the best spidey/venom fanfics I have read. It's such an awesome story so far. I hope you haven't forgotten this fic. It would be a shame to end it like this...well without an ending.
My Solitude chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Interesting chapter. xD
GlOmP3R chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Loving this ! Kickass job !
Smiling Seshat chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Is this ever going to b updated?
Crooked chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
You have quite an incredible story here! I was glued to it the moment I read the first chapter and beyond the fact that you've done a kind of taboo subject, you've done so with grace and made it believable and I've fallen in love with the plot. I'm really in love with your writing style, above all, and that you're able to give details without a butt load of fancy words. Although it may be futile, I would SO so love if you could update again *like in my dreams* and thank you for giving such a great story.
WalkingMassofComplexes chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Normally I'd just lurk like the creeper I am, but this time, I'll say something. So, to begin... your fic is motherfucking /amazing/. Truthfully, I've never actually read the Spiderman comics (only dabbled in older X-men and also took a very dissatisfying dip into the Incredible Hulk) and the movies, from what I've seen, are the typical comic book adaptation messes. However, that said, with Black Sustenance, I have no need to because you explain things in a highly satisfying and subtle manner. I kept picturing Brock with black hair until a few chapters in I was informed he had blonde hair, which isn't actually a bad thing overall. I'd hate to have seen the usual nonsense with a long, solid paragraph block explaining physical traits (My Immortal style and everything). The whole fic is like that, putting in details here and there in an unobtrusive manner. I compliment you, good author, on having the patience for such. I actually didn't get to that until later in my writing experience and still have a bit of trouble with it, I'll admit. So, nice job!

Another point in your favor is the characterization you have. When I read a section, I almost immediately know whether it's from Venom, Spider-man, or whoever else's view. They're all so unique and fitting. I'm especially fond of Venom; he's so interesting and while not exactly complex, is all the more raw for it. Perhaps it's just the character from canon leaking through, true, but you've done a wonderful job of bringing him to life just the same.

That said, I'd love you forever and ever if you picked up Black Sustenance again, but I'm not going to pester you. Lord knows how /I/ hate it when I get a mindless review that consists of little more than "UPDATE PLZ!11!". D: It's really quite annoying. You're still active even though the last update was in '08, so there's still hope yet! :P

Happy Writing,
TBL
Uzu kitsune chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Please update. At least end it with an escape and going back to venom trying to kill spiderman every other day. Don't leave us hanging! Its one of the best stories I've read about these two.
b chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
updated:2008

hello this is the future where is my more
Nyx811 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
update again
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
update
polar-bear-luv chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I love how u write :) it actually has a plot like you said ;D ur great!
IngDCanime chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Please update this story. It's sooo good _ I really wanna know what happens.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
We finally got to the good part of venom and spider having sex after sooo damn long! And peter doesnt even get an explaination! Im mad that ur not coming back to this! I REALLY want to know what will happen to peter and eddie. Dont think i just read this for the sex. I really enjoy the story and plot of them getting kidnapped. But i wanna know whats next! Its obvious eddie likes peter and peter and some hidden attraction for him. But i REALLY wish u'd continue this!
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »