Reviews for Black Sustenance
philip0038 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Update soon, the suspense is killing us!
Mugetsu Mikado chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I just love this. What more can I say? I also love how your plot it coming along too. Imagine that, a story with (possible?) sex and a plot. Incredible. Anyway, looking forward to your next chapter!
Mugetsu Mikado chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
ARGH I just love how obsessive the symbiote/Brock are over Peter. But you just gotta be, when someone puts up a fight like that. AH! So sexy! Well written!
Mugetsu Mikado chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
OMGOSH! I remember a few years ago I tried to search anything of this pairing! Venom/Spiderman slash or yaoi turned up very little of anything relevant on Google. But you! You're my hero! I've even got action figures of a nasty looking Venom and the beat-up Spiderman from the first movie and I just had to play with them and put them in interesting *poses*. Anyway, back to your story. Really well written! When I read the first sentence, I knew it was going to be something I liked. Because, really now, who can't resist Venom, slimy tongue and sharp teeth, BUTT-FUCKING THE HELL OUT OF SPIDEY? Um...so yeah. Anyway. I'm a fan of yours now.
Eloise chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Yeah! Part 4! I'm so very happy you're continuing to write this. Its excellent and I hope to read more from you soon.
Leara chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
I am SO thrilled you are still continuing this series and I really, really encourage you to KEEP UPDATING! (pleease?)

this is probably the best spidey/venom fic I've read (wait, probably the only one...)

there's definately not enough venom-fic out there, keep it up!
Gambitlover21 chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Wow...I love Spider-Man, and I like a good story (slash never hurts *wink wink*) I confess I don't know a lot of Ultimate Spidey, but you've got me hooked. Oh, and I hope Venom is in Spider-Man 3 too.
Laele Helviiryn chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
i can't wait to see what happens next this pairing's so strange but at the same time it's awsome!
Eloise chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Thank you for updating! I read the first couple of chapters a while ago and was afraid this fic had been abandoned. Its far too good to be abandoned. Please continue!
choraleart chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
thank you for updating! have been keeping my eyes on this one.
Naniris chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Yay, I was hoping that this story would be updated. I love the interaction between the symbiote and Brock; you write it so well.

I'm wondering if this story will go into areas too mature for ff dot net and if it does, is there another place where you update this delightful story?

I like how you've mixed Ultimate Spiderman with cartoon-origin Venom. I never liked the walking cancer cure presented in Ultimate-verse.

Keep updating, I love it and can't wait for more.
JadeDragoness chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Ah! You left it there! *flails*

Wow. Very well written!

I'm definetly going to keep my eyes out for more.
tennohikari chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Yay, you've updated, and God, I love your Eddie/Venom's characterization... and especially in the end saving Peter and erhm, helping him get that sand out. What a guy P

Random OT: that part just reminded me of one of the Spider-man video games for the PS1 where Venom actually licks Spiderman during a boss fight and mutters something like "M...Tasty..." _;
Phalen chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Hm I like where you have this going. I'm curious as to what's going to happen between Spider-man and Venom. Please update soon and keep up with the awesome writing!
DarkArbiter chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
I absolutely LOVE your style! This is the second fic of yours that I've read and I just want MORE! XD I agree with the whole...not liking the Venom idea in the Secret Wars or USM.. I don't like the fact of Venom being CREATED, but actually, I don't know...BORN? I also like seeing Eddie Brock as the older one and not the 17 or so year old who is Peter's old buddie. And I feel the same way about Conners. And I grew to utterly HATE Norman Osbourn in USM. *shudders* Anyway, love it. You should continue. Definately.

-ZAK KUMASHIRO