Reviews for Black Sustenance
Winkaku chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
I LOVE the way you depicted Venom and Peter as well as the obsessive... "relationship" between them. I REALLY hope you continue writing! FOr only two WoRDS can DesCRibE This!

HOT DAMN! :D
shadow4ever chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
more please more i really liked it
kenandwormchanchicka chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Oh, I love where you're going with this! I was looking for a nice story to satisfy my Spider-man craving and I think I struck gold. Keep going, this is great. And I like me some nice, non-drunk Conners too:)
Thunderbird0077 chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Wonderful! Keep it up!
Yuuri chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Please please please continue soon!
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Please update its so hard to find a good Venom/Spiderman please please please update.
Spider-Girl 101 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Please continue soon! I really must find out what happens between Eddie/Venom & Peter/Spiderman!
Brock Master chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
This is really making a good, lusty story _ You simply must continue writing on it!
Yoko Jaganshi chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
You should really remove the block on the reviews... Some people don't have a name here or r too lazy to log in (namely me) but you get what I mean.

This is a great story and don't let anyone tell you other wise! I really hope you update soon _
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
WOW! It's going along greatly _ I just can't wait until Eddie get Peter.. If he does.. I really hope he does! And are you sure about the not writing mindless sex? Oh well.. any sex between Eddie and Peter is worth seeing- um.. reading.. You know what I mean _~ I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Stratagemini chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
I don't like Slash, Normally. But, this story intrigues me. Admittedly there are parts that scare the hell out of me. Venom's whole death fantasy of Spider-Man freaked me out a lot. But, aside from that, this story is well written, and the inner dialogue between Eddie and the Symbiote is superbly done.

That said, I probably will not continue to read this story, if you continue to write it, because frankly, I do not like slash. But, I felt that I should tell you that what you have written so far is extremely well done.
mythical gurl chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Alright! I'm so glad you've updated this story! I had it on authors alert and I wasn't sure if you were even still interested in adding a chappie... but you did! THANKYOU! I loved reading this story. I don't have any spiderman comics, although I would love to. I just don't have the money to get em right now. But I do know just about everything thats happened in amazing spiderman... and also in the ultimate spiderman... and I've read all the dotcomics I can get to on the net. OMG I'M OBSESSED!

Anyway, my favorite characters are Pete, the lizard, and venom... I think Venom is AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! ...
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
WONDERFUL STORY! I really would like to hear more! Eddie Brock and Peter Parker _ My fav match! I never did like MJ! I really wish Peter would just forget all about her and go after Eddie!
mythical gurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Finally I can review! I checked all day today! The site wouldn't let me review. So here it is:

I love venom and spidey fics! I think I've only seen 2 of those! Including yourz! I've added your fic to my favorites! I love it so much! Your a great writer! I love the way you made it from Brock/symbiote's point of view! I love the way venom thinks!

Awesome fic!...