Reviews for Black Sustenance
RandomFreakazoid chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
(sigh)

Okay. I've read Black Sustenance over and over again and now it's about damn time I give you a decent review.

And I'll give you that review after I'm done with work, but first:

What happened to the story? It's been...wow, four years since you updated and it seemed as if you had everything planned out: Peter escaping out because of Flint, Eddie is given the "royal treatment" and still inside the cell, and Kassidy seems to be up and prepared to take on whatever (assuming to be the host for Carnage) - hell, it looks like you have the Carnage story plotted out! The plot devices are everywhere and I refuse to believe that you managed to make it all up as you go. Especially when each chapter is so well-thought out, well written, and absolutely brilliant.

So...is the story on hiatus? Is it dead? Are you off to the Supernatural, Farscape or Digimon fandoms and staying there?

I just want to know what happened to the story. I don't want to keep hoping for an update from an abandoned story and I'm sure all of the other readers would like to know what happened.

At least one small message to this story's status now? That's all I, and probably everyone, am asking for.

But eh, you're probably not even going to this site anymore and won't read this review, but one can hope.

So yeah, I'm going to give a proper review soon. Thanks for the awesome story contribution to the community. :)
Butterfly chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Hello.

I... uhm... I've read your fic sometime ago, but I never got the "courage" to review.

In first place, because I'm not very good at grammar, since english is not my fist language and I'm kinda much to self conscious about it. (if that made sense)

Anyways, I'm reviewing cause I don't want this fic to end like this, I mean... it'll be nice if you say that you're not gonna continue it or something.

But I deeply wish for you to continue, because I really LOVE this story. Not so much for the whole yaoi stuff or such, but because of the way you write, emotions and actios altogether

And I DO want to know where this story is going. So, please, if it's not to much to ask for, can you continue?

thoughtfully

A fan of yours
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Quite a good prologue and also quite well-handled in Eddie's perverse perspective. But, there's a mistake in continuity. When Spider-Man's mask was pulled away, you described the eyes as brown but as the story progresses you describe them as blue. Other than that,, a great start to a great fanfic!
The Pyro Okami chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
CONTINUE THIS! OMG I WANNA KNOW WUT HAPPENDS!
sad chicken chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
please restore my hopes and say you haven't forgotten about this story! I've been so desperate for an update of yours that I even started reading Digital Shuffle, even though I have no idea what Digimon is about.
Scarecrows foxx chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
ohhh I love this story! Can't wait for the next part.
Metarose chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
*insert ultra mega blush here* that was the most hottest thing I have ever read...plz post more soon!
Metarose chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
O/O oh...wow...THIS IS FUDGIN AWESOME!
theunluckybreak chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
I guess what Venom reproduced was Carnage? Would be epic if it was.
theunluckybreak chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
This story is a bit weird, but I like it. No, I love it. You should continue it.
Hunk 4 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Sucks badly wherez da sex

yr doing a stephini meyer aurthor of twilight
Demoncat123222 chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
This is just amazing, one of my favorite fanfics. I honestly was kinda meh about reading this since I thought it was going to be that typical yaoi fic but you pulled off the whole story REALLY well with the drama and action and I'm so glad it didn't revolve about Venom's "lust" the whole time. XD
EmeraldReporter chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Hey! Where's the rest?
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I... just realized that I really shouldn't be reading this because... because. But I LOVE it. And I'm practically purring along with every Venom scene you write. Damn it xD
callmeBaby'08 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010