Reviews for Black Sustenance
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
im wit it!
Duskish chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
(aka shloop!)

omg, this story is so amazing!

I wish you would continue, so we could find out what happens next, but... hey, no pressure.
Love chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I love this. Please update as soon as you can. Don't let such a wonderful story go.
HyperBeamGO chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
You seriously need to update this story.
Moon6Shadow chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
AMAZING story! I've never read anything like it!

Anyway, I was wondering if you knew of any other stories like this?

Meg
whatnamebutnoname chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
loved ! wonderful fic, I'm new to the fandom but I love plot driven stories, and this... this is just great.
Neh-chan chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
ow, please tell me you're going to continue this?
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
God, you need to update, lady! Shiz...poor Peter...:( I need to know what happens next. UPDATE, DAMMIT!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Holy shiz-just reading this was enough to make ME orgasm. Holy crap that was hawt, hawt, hawt_
Maudit Maestro chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
You've got a good thing going. I'm definitely anticipating the next chapter.
VonDono chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Oh. My. God. I am so in love with this! Your plot is so amazing and you have perfect characterization! Plz tell me you are going to finish it! XD I absolutely adore everything about it, so plz, PLZ, update the goodness!
Madman-Mozen chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I love you. . . . really I do. You just put everything I want in a fanfiction and make it a reality. . . . . . . . It's wonderful. . . . . . I love the story, I love how you describe venom and brock's relationship. I love how you describe peter and all the other characters. . . . . . .You just seriously kick some major a$$ with this story. Can't wait for the next update!
Makkaon chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
OMG! This is the best Spiderman fanfic ever! Seriously, it got me hooked. I've read it more that two times already. I hope you update soon. I want to know what happen next. Please, if you have time, update this story ()

Thank you very very very very much for writing this story,

Makkaon
Twelvemillion chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
This was very well-written. I like how you meshed the storylines very seamlessly. I don't know a lot about Spiderman, except for a few comics and the movies, but now I want to know more.

Great job on the plot, and excellent smut parts.
Skeleton Toes chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Okay, I just recently found this and I know it's been like a year since you updated it so it's most likely a dead fic but still I got to try, please continue this D It's the best VxSM story i've found! If you do I will love you forever
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »