Reviews for The Life We Lead
Cosmyk Angel chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I like your story. It has some small grammar errors here and there in it, but it is a good story. I usually don't review til I have read the whole thing though, but you sounded like you needed a review now, so here is one for you.

Cosmyk
tadpoleturtle chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
i would have said exactly what hermione said to ron if someone said that to me
the dude chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
I would have flamed you but...
jh chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
hey good story.
FaBAMF chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
wimper..sniff sniff...I loved this story and want more plz hurry with the sequel it deserves publishing to bad for way u write anymore harrypotter story storys email me:

I say you make up your own story with your own characters and see how it goes on here. if it does u might even get published.I have a mate who wrote stories for fun he lives in spain he now has a publised book. go for it u no u want to.

love yall peace out. Keep with the inspiration and you can always seek my consultation
gorgeousbowneyes chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
aww its over. I liked it! A very complicated and round about way to get to Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, but a very interesting one at that. Definately going to read the sequel. But I'll have to do that later because it's getting late and I have to work 2moz!
gorgeousbowneyes chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
hey! Reviewing again, and boy! These kids are so messed up lol. Who really likes who? and who does Ron like? What happened to Draco supposedly 'loving' Ginny, and if he wanted Ginny's forgiveness, why didn't he try harder? i suppose I'll find most of this out in the next chapters i have to read yet. Just thought I'd let you know.

anyways, till my next review!
gorgeousbowneyes chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
wow definately alot of mixed up relationships in this! But it's good! Just finished chapter six, im going to keep reading. It's really interesting. Who will end up with who? And if it's alright with you, I'd like to suggest your story to pplz in my next chapter at the end in my AN.

Now I'm going to get back to reading the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
hey, they for writing. I know this story is already finished, but i would just like to say that your writing is nice to read, lol. Well, keep writing if you can, thx for writing this
MissIceDragon chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
Love it!

Please Update SOON!
gorgeousbowneyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Heya! I've finally had the time to look up your story! You have two, and I take it the other one continues on from this one? WEll I've just read the first chapter now and it sounds really good! But its like midnight where I am at the moment so I'm not going to read anymore now, I will read all of it in the near future though! Just something I'd like to comment on is that wizards don't have TV because they don't have electricity because the magic interfears with it. But I liked the program they were watching, lol! Is it based on something like that show beyond tomorrow (I dno if you've heard/seen it) ? Anyways.

Did you have a good christmas? Oh I'll just let you know that I don't expect to finish my story before the year ends because I'm really busy atm. And I don't expect to update for another couple of days. Sorry.

anyways, I'm looking forward to reading more of your story, I'll review every few chapters or so just to let you know what I think!

gorgeousbowneyes
Hamm On Wry chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
I certainly hope that after all of this that you will kill off the Ferret in a most excruciating manner... maybe by hanging him up in the Great Hall by his pink bits (evil laugh)
The Real Elvira chapter 11 . 12/11/2006
Oh my gosh! oh my gosh!

What just happened?

You have got to keep writing or i'm gonna go berserk?

Is that how you spell berserk?

It looks wrong

Anyways, great chapter!
ghzowy chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
I really like your story, but oh boy...Harry's feelings for both girls seem to be all over the place...And, I'm not at all a fan of Ginny's - just don't like how her character has been written in the books...Can't believe JKR is pairing harry up w/her.
dfcole chapter 3 . 12/9/2006