Reviews for Her Glass Walls
Ema chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Of course You should of made it its great. Even though Beast Boy and Raven didnt end up together, I really liked it
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Perfect! Emotional enough to feel Raven's hurt, yet stoic enough to realistically resemble Raven's controlled emotions and strict mind. Personally, I don't think Raven would ever try to make up a joke for Beast Boy, but the fact that she wanted to really worked for the situation and the thoughts you were conveying. I love it!
reader chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
the story is good. an ineresting begining. add more to it. to tired toguve any suggestions to you. its 1:47 AM.
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
M... mustard syrup on waffles. I'll have to try that one day, yes indeed. :D

Nice vignette, btw.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
As you said, a little melodramatic, but still nice...Somehow, I am reminded of a fairy tale, though I can't recall which one...
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
awh...poor ravey. that was sweet, in a slightly melodramatic way. you captured her personality really well.

*RoseMage*
caitiedeezer chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Angst. I love and loathe it at the same time. Good Raven characterization!
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Aww that was such a lovely dramay BB/R one shot. Kudos to great characterization.
NiNab chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
pretty good, but i liked you r other stories better. maybe it was 'cause Terra wasn't in them, I dunno. I still liked it, tho, pretty good, like I said before.
dana1313 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
;_; is this a one shot? its so god! ;_; i feel so bad 4 her now.
Parkman chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hey, that was pretty snazzy! (er, good). The story was really well written and very psychological. I disagree with that manicpolarbear fellow that it was heavy handed. It could have been, but you let the Ravens nature become apparent rather than simply stating it. Also, the dialogue, though brief, was very well done and very in line with the characters. And i am not just saying all this. it was truly well done.

Peace be with you and keep writing
StarryRavenFire chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was really pretty! I loved it..Its going in my favs ]
rockafellow chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
yay! write more write more! you draw out the characters so well!
SushiChica chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
That was one of the best fics I've ever read. It was absolutly amazing. Really deep and true. I have hardly read better. Fantastic! (Oh, and Teen Titans is a product of DC Comics and not Marvel) -
Slayergirl1362 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
this really gets into raven and what she feels. i like it and hope that you continue.