Reviews for The Dark Lords' Fate
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Yay, I recognised most of the dark lords in there. That was fun. :)

But what does Voldemort do with the extra letters? Nothing. Because there are no extra letters. I don't understand where people have suddenly gotten the idea that his name is Thomas. It has been popping around lately, and I'm feeling bemused. [Tom Marvolo Riddle - i aM loRd voldemorT] - no?

But great idea in their Hell. I hope they shall trip on their steps. Especially Torak, the bloody git. :)

Cheers!
quillgal chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
ha ha they have to do the ballet but thats not how lord voldemort died what is wrong with you his death was off the hook not embarrasing read the gosh danged book i mean the movie isnt even out yet but i really love your story its like awesome write more i luv books yay yay yay and wat wid da frying pan part i mean wth would make put that?
Pjokstr chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
hey it could be miley cirus
froggiefriends chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
lol awsome!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aw man, that's hilarious! I didn't know some of the villans, but that's ok, I got the gist. Great job!
secretaryofsillywalks chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
very funny!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
*laugh* I love the eternal torture heaped upon them (and even more how Harry killed Voldemort). Honestly though, my favorites are the new 'name' for Harry and the country line at the end.
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
loved it!
Jessi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
A frying pan, and Torak bitching about how he got killed? Love this. Nicely done crossover!
Tobi Tortue chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Very funny and.. cute. Maybe cute isn't the right word. Anyway, I thought Terry Brooks was on the "don't fanfic" list, so you might want to check that out. You could just take that part out and keep the rest of the fic, and that way your story won't get booted or something. But I enjoyed it!
Prytania chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Funny. Love it.

-Prytania
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is a nice story! I don't know who some of the characters were, as I'm really only into Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, but I really liked it anyways. Nice ending for Voldemort. A frying pan. My mom showed me a short story called "The Frying Pan of Doom" a couple years ago. At least I think it was a short story. But anyways, I think you might like it. (It's not fanfiction either, it was published) Anyways, great story!
EvilDonut chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
LOL!, this was good :D:D:D, plz make a second chapter!
CalixB chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love your story. Sweet ending!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »