Reviews for Escaflowne the Continuation: Crusaders of Gaea
pansy25 chapter 25 . 11/14/2014
Wow! After so many years, reading this again is still amazing. You are truly an amazing writer. Its been 10 years since you last update but I still pray you would continue this and finish it to the end.
aan chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Re-read the whole story again after such a long time. fell in love with the story all over again! Still waiting for the next chapter. Hope you have not given up on the story and will get back to it eventually...
Padme Gilraen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hi!

I'm kind of nostalgic right now, this was the first fanfic I ever read and it brings me so many happy memories to re-read it :) I just love it! It's been so long since your last update, I hope you are fine and that maybe one day you can finish this piece of art :) because you still have people that remembers you!
Novahikaru chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
Hello louise

Long time

I write you because I dont have news from you, and some fans want to know what happen to you, so do I.

I hoppe you still fine.

Sincerely yours

Liliana.
karmy 014 chapter 25 . 9/14/2010
ammazing story but it looks like u forgot all about it plz continue writting it plzzzzzzzz or tell us if it is done thanks
pansy25 chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
Its been so long but I still haven't given up! I really love your story that I wish to read more of your work in the future. I know you have move on and abandon this but I really wish you would give us the closure we need for your wonderful story. Still until now I am waiting until you will find your muse again and write. So till then...
aan chapter 25 . 1/12/2010
I hope you continue this story soon. I have been waiting years to know what happens next. Please do not abandon this story. It is very well written.
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 25 . 9/16/2009
not at all XD i do love Parnall as well so i don't mind you love your baby XDD

no way XD he can fell for Merle indeed XD but he doesn't probably? he must have suffered so much o.o

and it looks like this is the end of the story and the fairytale finish now XD... it's is not like if i am happy but if i could get a reply from you for know what's up it would be nice indeed -even if you are not planning on finish it

whatvs, nice life miss D!

and what a great story you had created, you just missed the rest XD but you did a great job for a lot of years which is important -somehow i had the same problem i just missing hte last chap and i am doing it whatever it takes, 'coz i promised it so~

) i was happy reading this -for hours.- now, long life to us! KANPAII!
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
GARDIA! probably it was Gardia! not Gaudi but Gardia, since he was humillated by Hitomi he has an add-on for hate them! XD -honestly, that man is one of the worst ._.

o_O how can Van let the damn child to live! was he BLIND! no authority there! definitely a civil war's approaching!
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 23 . 9/15/2009
._. i can just say i could not marry a king like that ._. my love for Van is going down _ where the no respectful man is? i like him i don't like at all men who tread women as a damn crystal thingy! _ it's too confusing!

3 mah Ardine and GAudi are so nice -damn it! o_O is it me or i had fallen for those instead of van and hitomi now? o_O woah! NICE! 0

...Sid and Celena are all a case XD
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 22 . 9/15/2009
so, a writer's block... so bad considering this was on 2003... kinda afraid for the fic, but i think I am gonna follow Allen's words this time; "to trust someone takes more brave than the war".

I am gonna take the courage.

T_T ah, Parnall is the kinda of cute man i always love, the one i will fall in love but i will definitely not stay beside as a couple since he would be able to hurt me as hell. Nope, I can love him, but definitely i would not trust 'im.

(So sad)

._. Van Fanel is achieving a quite hard hit on his handsome face honestly i hate when people behave that way. And Hitomi is acting all tolerant... i want to slap her ! u.ú damn it what's wrong with them! ok ok the damn thing with the couple i care a corn ! what about Fanelia! separated to their love and stuff, they shall remember until the end of their -now- damned life -XD well power is loneliness they say- Fanelia is their country and they shall protect it over all!
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
._. Actually i am not amazed ARdine's escape XD a talented girl who had feel in love with a kinda odd man who is indeed a kinda good man 'coz he is as well not nice at all XD ... isn't this what we shall call a real man? )

going to next one~

PS. uhm. Gardia damn idiot such the pityful and typical arrogant human who things of others underage him as idiots and as with no brain at all people ... hate him.
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 19 . 9/15/2009
._. ... i think i had read faster than ever before...

1. I knew Parnal has his motives 3 so sweet~~ now i can defend my love for him xD!

2. o_O MERLE'S ISPANIAN! OMG! no way! !

3. ._. ara, i'd seen that coming XD! I was wondering 'why did both of them are twins if they looked so different?' now i have my answer! XD i even knew it before you said it on your notes hahahahahaah! so that damn -cute- Ardine revealed Parnall's mother as a true betraying! damn her! XDD!

3.2 - Aw~ Parnall -no-sweet heart~!

since i don't think you have finished the fic XD i am preparing myself for the shock since i see the list of chaps being reduced! )
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
O_O ... i had 2 things to say:

1. I KNEW IT! those were a paring since the very beginning but i am still reading!
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
o.o... Van was actually a man woah... -in the translation it said anything 'bout his teasing and mischievous behaviour... u...-

oh yeah, I remember that princess, Ardine was her name if i am not wrong... the damn girl... u.ú *remembering when she slapped Hitomi* with a poor fate ._. *damn Parnal !* ...TT i am wondering if she ends with Gaudi... what? i liked that paring XD i am just reading untl the very end