Reviews for He Gave it to Her
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I really liked this. There's just a hint of what's between Luke and Mara. I liked reading about Leia's reaction to it.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I haven't read the book in which Luke gives Mara Anakin's saber, but I have always wondered why he did. This is the perfect explanation. I really enjoyed it! Wonderful work! :)

Ani-maniac494
modillian chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hm...this is interesting. I haven't read the books, but I vaguely know who Mara is. Leia's POV is interesting and believable, and you don't tell us everything strait out. I like readings fics with secondary characters very much. I encourage you (and everyone else) to use secondary characters! This is quite good.
Lettered chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I haven't ever ventured to read any SW books, though I do know who Mara is. Still, I found this insight into the Skywalker family insightful, well written, and enjoyable. I like that Leia is a little piqued; I think she would be very protective of her brother. I also like how much insight you've put into what a lightsaber means. My favorite part of this story was what you had in the summary: Vader was her father too. It shows that Leia, too, could've looked past Vader's ugliness and cruelty to see the person he still was somewhere locked inside. Well done.
K9 The First chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aw...how nice.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hey, this was good! It was interesting to see this from Leia's point-of-view. Very good indeed!
YLJedi chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Good story! You wrote it very well. I do have one little nitpick though; Luke didn't have that lightsaber. He lost it at Bespin. He only got it back after he destroyed C'baoth at Mount Tantiss. That was probably just two weeks ago or something. But besides that it was really good!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Nice work.
inchesdifference chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
hey, this is really good! are you going to do a han/leia fanfic, or do you know of one? because i've been looking for ages, and people just don't seem to write them! :( , even though liea and han are the best!
jansonpls chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Very good insight into Leia's thoughts... introspective...

Though, remember that Luke lost Anakin's sabre at the end of ESB, and only got it back in the Thrawn trilogy.

Still, nice...
For You Blue chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Deep, insightful and beautiful. Well done!