Reviews for Escape From Oblivion
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 9/2
Don't like it. Sorry, but I hate this story. The romance took too long to establish, Hermione would NEVER, EVER, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR even THINK about using drugs, and there was just plain too much angst for my tastes.
masoxrista chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I had to review on this chapter because I read this fic a while ago and reviewed then.

I have been looking for it the past few weeks and was completely overcome by emotion when I re-read it. (I was horrified when I found that I had not put it in my favourites - because it is my FAVOURITE).

To be honest, i think you've managed to encapsulate the cry of so many all within 3 chapters - the cry of the unwanted, the overlooked, the lover masquerading as the best friend. Dammit, this stuff should be bottled and preserved for posterity.

While I do love the heart-wrenching angst, the all-consuming lust and of course the beauty of that final act - I can't help but feel like I've realized the lesson in all this.

Sometimes, you have to lose to win. You may lose your pride and leave yourself open to be hurt, but sooner or later, you have to go for it or forfeit.

I lost my chance with my "Harry" and that sent me on a tailspin the past year. It's only now when I'm coming to some important conclusions and resolutions.

Because while love can wait, while it can be patient and persevering, it cannot remain silent or idle.

I've conceded to the fact that my procrastination has cost me the chance to know whether my feelings could have been reciprocated. And now, I may never know. But I've realized too that it's not too late for me. The next time, I have the chance - I will put myself out there. I will say the words.

And when that happens, I'll remember this story.
jupimako chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Your writing style is amazing. I was totally sucked into your story.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
This was amazing! I do hope you write more H/Hr someday :D
themergitonian chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Good story. Really good ending.
LostLittleKitten chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Wow, this was incredible. So much wonderful angst, and dear author you are such an emotional tease! But I love it, and any fic that gets me bawling has got to be a favorite. Plus, you write like a pro - keep up the good work? I'd be thrilled to read more from you in the future :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Wow. Exquisite. You have a talent for expository writing... and it is hell trying to read it while surrounded by screaming kids...
starlite22 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Surprised she didn't make him work for it.
scaryisntit chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Truly excellent. Your writing, while occasionally a little too flowery, was perfect to convey the enormous, complicated emotions of the tale you wrote. I was worried, very worried, mid-way through the first part, about Hermione's actions, but as you no doubt planned, you stopped things just in time. From that point on, you toyed with my emotions to perfection.

It is a damn shame you did not write anything more in this fandom. Nevertheless, thanks for a truly excellent read.
shamzika chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful. It wasn't even just the smut, which was great by the way. But the way you played with their emotions, Hermione's fear and oh my god Harry's anger... stunning. This is an amazingly written piece.
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This story is so unbelievably phenomenal. It's so deep and touching and real.

It makes me crave a semblance of what the two characters feel for each other more than I've ever craved for anything before.

I'm almost ashamed at some of these reviews saying "The Sex was hot" because really, while most of us came for the promise of hot sex, this story broke our heart and repieced it together so purely and completely that I'm left breathless.

I've read this 5 times now. At each point, I would remember how amazing it was and long to read it again. I'll never tire of this story.

If anyone was to ask me what my favorite story is on this site, it's this. I may have reviewed before and I hope I did. You deserve to be praised for this.

Please, write more. If only to give us another taste as wonderful as this.

Thank you so much for writing this.
cheesytan93 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Love it
APVSmuchxDomg chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I am woMAN, hear me SMAAAAAAASH (the Umbridge way xD)
prose.titute chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Yum. I love Harmony. :)
prose.titute chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Oh, angst! LOL when Harry realised she was stoned!