Reviews for Never Have To Be Alone
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is delightful. Simple and subtle and just the way the two of them should be, journeying into a deeper relationship. Excellent.
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Aww! So cute, so cute.
Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I loved this. The characters are still in-character which makes it work so well. It's sweet but its hard-hitting. You have a great writing style. I aslo loved the Maroon 5 lyric not just because I love the song, but because it actually fits with the story. Well done
Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
wyldheart chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Okay, so is finally letting me review...I absolutely loved this story! It was nice to see Grissom being so sweet and caring, but still in-character. The case was heartbreaking, but the end of the story put a smile on my face. Fantastic job, and I'm definitely going to check out the rest of your writing! :)
And Also With You chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
So, I read this fic, and I'm totally pleased with it...so I think-hey-I need to find out more about this author. So, I read your profile and discover that YOU'RE ONLY 16? Maybe it's a typo, and you're really 46 or something? And you've been writing forever and already have such great style and tone?

WOW. I'm very impressed. Wonderful idea for a story. (Had the potential to get depressing, but it never did. On the contrary, the support and concern was utterly sweet and still in character.) I loved this. Great job.
Pheo chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Great story! It's nice to see a Grissom who knows what to do with 'this.' Thanks!