Reviews for Hers
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
A very nice fic. Touching in all the right places.
eallfan1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
is very long, the longest story I've read on , but its AMAZING! i love wesley and illirya (yeah, i know, it isnt normal, but, i am not normal) and your story, its amazing, beautiful, lets continue writing, and good luck
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow. That was surprising. Illyria Wes... wow. Never thought of it really, but really well done
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
read it twice and forgot to review the first time. wonderful job!
AngelaRaex chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This fic is better than anything I could have ever imagined for Illyria and Wes.

I was never a huge Angel the series fan, but Wes's death scene in "Not Fade Away" made me cry like a baby. The producers/writers made it totally inevitable that there would be no HEA for these two, but they were still my favorite couple of the Angel series... they were honest and raw and heartbreakingly real. This is the first fic I've ever 'Favorited' so a big "Thank you" and a HUGE *YOU ROCK!* to you for writing this.
darkHPfan411 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow. That story was awesome!
gopie chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was just so amazingly beautiful and well-written. The whole ambience of the story was great. Loved it to the core.
IllyriaGodKing chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
A wonderful story. It ties in the events from the series almost seamlessly. I think I'll have to go read your other stories.
blue3ski chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This Just beautiful. The pacing of Wes and Illyria's love story was just perfect-Wes couldn't just fall in love with Illyria, the circumstances under which she had taken Fred had to be made clear, and he had to be able to truly separate the two of them before he could really move on.

I had always regretted that the progression of Wes and Illyria's interaction in the series would never to be fully explored, but this provides a wonderful view of what might've happened.

Keep up the great work! This is the best Wes/Illyria I have ever read-actually the best Angel fic I have encountered so far
adlyb chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Amazing. Fabulous. Everything a Wesley/Illyria fic should be.
dramaelf chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Great story! You see Illyria in a whole different perspective. I just hope that Wes really will come back. I almost CRIED when I found out he was going to die. He's one of my favorites.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Awesome story.
B.L.B. Liquor chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Everything is...magnificent. I love Illyria and Fred. I love Wesley. This is a masterful exposition of the relationships between the three. I'm off to read your other Angel fics.

Thank you for this contribution to the fandom. If this fic is any indication, you are as much of a goddess in terms of talent to the fanfiction realm as Illyria was in terms of power during her reign. Or, well, pretty damn close.

B.L.B. Liquor
petitrhino chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
That was really good! Okay, I'll try to say something more useful. I think you captured very well how Illyria speaks, thinks. Also how you bring Wes and Illyria together is really believable. What I think is missing:

You should explain what changes for Wes. I mean, he's immortal, what does that mean excatly: is he impervious to any harm, does he have more strentgh... just maybe one or two sentence to bring closure to this stunning news.

Also, I know it's a Wes/Illyria fic, but the reaction of the team to their relationship and Wes' new immortality would be a plus.

Other than that: whoa!

Please continue to write buffyverse fanfics.
Pepparmyntakaffe chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Y'know, I'm not that much of a Weslyria fan, but this story was INCERDIBLE. And don't update! It's perfect just the way it is. But by all means, KEEP THE FANTASTIC STORIES LIKE THIS COMING!