Reviews for In Actuality
MysteryGirl2015 chapter 2 . 2/10
I see what you did with the middle names... XD
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Love this story. Adore the idea! I certainly hope you come back and write more someday!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Most excellent! I love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
In actuality the courts would award Dudley to the parent best able to take care of him and the one best for him not because Harry went with Petunia. Dudley would have been better off with his mother.

Really good chapter though.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Superb idea for a story! Very Slytherin of Harry whether he intended to be or not. I do notice that Petunia did not ask Dudley.
mystery girl chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
is there any possibility you'll update five years later this story is good! i like it! and snape and petunia? whoa! never thought about it till ow please please please please please please update!
shadow-inu14 chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
please update soon. I really like this story.
Lily Louisea chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
I would really like this story to be updated... but

I guess that won't happen:( Really good story:);)
notyouraverageblond chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
very good
jennifer chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Hello... i was just wanting to know if you are going to update at all? Becaus this is a great story and I wouldlike to find out what happens between Snape and Petunia. I have been a big fan of Petunia/Snape fics and since there aren't many you and a couple people are the only people I can rely on to provide this type of fic. So if you could please update that would be great!
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Are you going to update? This story is awesome! I can't really think of what else to say, but I do hope you update, and fast!
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
I know life can be hectic sometimes, and often times people lose inspiration for a story, so i am wondering if you are busy or if this story is going to be abandoned? if you could get back to me on that i would appreciate it very much. my email is Cherdy_molologist thank you, this fic is really good!
sappjody chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
hi , i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one

i can't waith to see what's

going to have been next
caillion chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
i really like this story.. you took way to long to update last time and you had me fascinated. now, you have me even more fascinated. please continue quickly!
GinnyGin chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Oh, mysterious... you write everyone very well, btw, if i havent said this alreay, they arent OOC at all. Update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »