Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I am SO sad that I'll never get to read the end of this. I'm dying to see Malon get the spin attack, and work her way through the forest temple, and all of them climbing up death mountain. You've got their characters down so well. I love Zelda's friendly wisdom, Impa's attitude, and Navi's everything. This was such an excellent idea for a story.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This is totally great. Really well-written, and a total pleasure to read. I'm glad navi has taken to riding on Mahlon's shoulder; I hope she helps her with targeting.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE THIS.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
This sounds awesome. Sadly, I know it's unfinished. Still gonna read it, though.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE the idea of Malon & Zelda being friends and going out to save Link. Hell, that's everything I've ever wanted from a Zelda story/game.
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
this is one of my favorrite fanfics because its so different than usual
levi92l chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was so good :D

OMG 3 it is to bad it is only 5-6 chapters :( I wish there where more :)

great work :D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Wow, this is soooo cool. I love how you put in 'back info' like the legends concerning the Master Sword, and I think Lola is a nice name. I find myself thinking that this is a real story to follow OoT and not a fanfic. You have done a GREAT job with this so far and I really hope that you find the time to come back and add more to what you have done. I would be very appreciative if you would. 5/5
Alti'uin chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
This is a cute. I like the twist of Malon being the heron of time, sort of. Please Update ASAP.
zeldafreak chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
come on, keep going!
malinker chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
pls keep going

i like this story
Dragoon740 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Please, Please do not give up on this story. It is really good and I really want to find out what you have planned for this story. So Please, PLEASE continue with this story.
Dragoon740 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
excellent story. Hope you update soon.
dark dragon 00 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Not bad think I'll read more.
tahitiliz chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
Glad to see another chapter. Interesting back story for Link in the "new" universe and how he left the forest.. Maybe we'll see what he's up to in the next chapter?