|Reviews for The Siren's Immortal|
| Sparrow Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
So now you're writing for Cap't. Jack. As always, wonderful writing...especially with descriptions. Don't leave us hanging...looking forward for more of the tale.
| Lykosdracos chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Her Captain, however, knew this was not her intention, nor his own.
- beautiful, and its only ashame that Barbossa got her for near ten years to turn her pirating ventures into ones of killing and death
Pure and simple.
- not quite so simple though
and you've done research, very cool. props to you! *raises tankard*
and Jack's heart ached at the thought of her mistreatment for those ten long years.
- lol. following my thought train
No doubt he thought it was bad luck to be singin' about Sirens aboard ship.
- bless Gibbs, his warnings must have saved them once or twice
Now, Captain Jack Sparrow admitted that he may be a bit daft, but he wasn't downright loony
- lol. thats always a comforting thought when in charge of a ship. hehe, but who wouldnt sail under the 'infamous' Captain Jack Sparrow?
oh! the tale of how he got the compass. huzzah!
The most important being that he hadn't actually been the infamous pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow, when it had occurred.
- hehehe, wow, two in one review. use of the word infamous. lol. and the story gets even more interesting...
The tales were bilge water, of course, but fine tales non-the-less.
- as all stories are, not bilge water of course, but fine tales to be heard. the truth is always slightly less dramatic... tsk tsk
He'd succumbed to the sea and the darkness of death not long after.
- w-what? *sputters on gulp of rum* darkness of death?
His only regret was that his newly wedded wife
- a surprise a minute! newly wedded wife?
For no man truly wanted to die alone.
- a truer phrase i have yet to hear
wow, the woman's more brautiful than i'd imagined. and the song she sings is wonderfully thouht and written out. as I've said before, I find it difficult to find stories that match yours
I'd be much obliged to acquiesce to your request, luv
- awesome! lol. ahem, proving that Barbossa and he were a wee bit closer than spectaters like to realize, eh?
"What ails thee?"
- um, well, the bullet wound might have something to do with it. just a guess. lol
He thought the large hole in his chest was rather obvious.
Commodore Dylan Jackson Laraine,"
- COMMODORE? He's with the- Navy? the bloody Royal Navy? *eyes wide, faints*
To be continued, damn it. lol. I'll certainly be watching for updates. this is a GREAT story! First he had a wife, then he's a commodore, oh wow. still getting over that one. lol.
| FalconWing chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I know I already reviewed this over at Black_Pearl_Sails but I thought I would here as well just to say... A long adventure PLEASE?
| betty sue chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter, please continue on. Great start, i loved the siren character, it seems fitting she would find Jack beautiful. it was also very nice the way he is reborn from death like a phoenix. Can't wait for the next chapter
| free-scallywag chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow! This sounds like its gonna be really good. I think its a real cool story line. I hope you continue it. YOur an awesome writer. So keep up the good work.
| Talamh chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Wow, this looks to be a brilliant story in the making. Completely unique - which is so hard to find these days! - and very well characterised. Excellent transition from present to flashback, and without having to subtitle it like so many others seem inclined to! I applaud you. _~ Heh, anyway, I especially liked how much of Jack's personality and past you seemed to weave in so subtly, and I eagerly await more soon. There will be more, right
| Merrie chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Long adventure! Long adventure! Goodness me, this was splendid! :-D I am so thrilled to see you are writing a POTC story! Welcome to the fold! And why shouldn't I be thrilled? You've already enthralled me with your OUATIM one, why not this one too? ;-) This was pure fun to read, filled with wonderful doses of angst, humor, mystery, adventure and the supernatural. Everything that makes a story grand. :-D I sincerely hope you keep at it and yes, I would like a...long adventure! :-D
| dragonheart chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Well this definitely has potential. I would love to read more about this.