Reviews for After Thoughts: Adam Carr
ilyquinn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well I know that have been passed ten years since you wrote this, but I feel the need of put a comment. So here I go. I always love the movie, and it is one of my favorites, so when I read this fic, I love it more.

I really think that this fic described very well the Adam's thoughts, and I only see the movie because David Boreanaz was there, hehe. Adam was the killer, there's no doubt about that.

I hope it not too late to put my comment, and this go to my favorites. Bye!
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
First I'd like to say that Tuxedo Mask2 is a f**king moron. Adam WAS the killer. If he doesn't like the way the movie script was written, he can write an AU story where Dorothy or Kate was the real killer. Otherwise, he should just shut the f**k up about stuff he doesn't understand.

Next, I didn't like the movie "Valentine" at all. It wasn't very suspenseful, and very predictable. I knew who the killer was after watching the damn theatrical trailers for cryin' out loud. I mean, I love slasher films but this one left me cold.

All that being said, I DID like your fanfic. It's exactly what Adam would have been thinking during that final scene (and yes, Adam WAS the real killer). I like how he said Paige "got her wish", (when he asked her to dance at the school Valentine Dance, she said "I'd rather be boiled alive"). And Kate was the only one who gave him a polite brush off (she said, "I'm kinda tired. Maybe later?"), so she was the only one he spared. All in all, very well done.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Really good )
GodsAngel1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very cool write another chapter please
polorbear chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like it! It's really deep. And I always wanted to know what he thought after the movie.
Creativesmurph chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
It is confirmed Adam was the killer, since we see the nosebleed, and obviously, the Dorothy rolling down the stairs with the mask on her face after being shot infinity times by Adam is the classic 'WRONG GUY' alert. I've watched the movie enough times to absolutely clear myself of any doubts.

Anyway, great fic. I think it captured Adam's thoughts brilliantly.
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like it. The end of the movie confused me, but this makes it all better.
winter's fever chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I liked it, it seemed like Adam would think that. Good job.
Luxy Airam chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow! That was good! That sounds like the kind of thing Adam could think! 0_0
Kiera chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I don't know how old you are or when you wrote this, but I loved it! Especially the sentence that started out "Paige for her wish" Brilliant! PLEASE! WRITE MORE! I LOVE this movie since I got it for Christmas and have been wanting a sequel to Valentine, but this will work just as good!

Kiera
x-Whizzified-Magic-x chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
wow its col and o yea! to all the other people Adam WAS the killer. Dead give away was the nose bleed. Oops good job!
A.W.M chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wonderful story. Very well written.
stacie chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
this is an okay story. thought you did use the word "Infriority" wrong and i don't like the line about Shelly having a "dying art".

and to all the people out there who think that Adam WASN'T the killer; he was. Jeremy Melton got frequent nose bleeds when emotional, as did the killer, as did Adam at the end of the movie.

it's just common sense.
amberstar87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
One word comes to mind: CREEPY.
X-rogan-X chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Am i the onli one tht has watched either buffy or angel and from the time when u see him wlin down tht hallway with the duster coat on, u no it's David Boreanaz playing the killer? If u dnt believe it's him bein the killer watch it agen n c how dorothy walks and how adam wlks then the killer it's obivious.

luvin da story, keep writin