Reviews for Darkness Emerging
mair chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
i luvb you story i wish they actually put this in the series...you are a seriously AWSOME writer!hope you make a book of your own someday!~keep writng!
Childofthedawn90 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Extremely excellent. The characters were still true to what they were in the show, and the story was incredibly well written. I have to say, it is one of the best stories I've read!
amixnephritereixjadite chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love this story this is my 5th time reading it
AinoMinako-san chapter 16 . 7/1/2009
Let me congradulate you in a job well done. I am very impressed at the whole story, because though I am sad it's over, you did an amazing job with it. You really have grown as a writer and you should be very proud of your accomplishment. I really enjoyed it, especially when Ami met her two other selfs. That was cool you had all three, I wouldn't have thought of that. If there was a rating system, I think this story would deserve 100 stars!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
Thank you for this great story, I really loved it
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Aw- poor Ami chan, I loved how you had Kunsite fighting for himself Metallia's control/poisoning. I love this - so update soon.
Queen chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Wow, things are really coming to a head...and 'to be concluded'? Only one more chapter? It's going to have to be pretty intense to wrap all this up. :) You've got a really good idea with the plot, so I'll look forward to seeing how things turn out. And the Ami/Neph is always adorable. Don't take too long with the conclusion!
AinoMinako-san chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Yay! An Update! At the end, does it mean that the next chapter will be the last? I'm sad and happy at the same time. This story has been such fun, and I never knew what was going to happen next. Thanks so much for updating!
53n5h1 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Two month wait? That's nothing compared to this six-month one so far. P

Glad that you're planning to finish this, and I really am interested to see Ami's waning strength and energy to Metalia's power.

Though I do wonder how you will tie everything up within two more chapters, especially with Zoicite needing Nephrite's help when he's so preoccupied. Perhaps a sequel then?
animefan61 chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
I love this story, can't wait to see what happens. Sad that there's only 2 more chapters, but I can't wait for the ending. Please post soon.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
Thank you very much for this update. Oh I love this story. Oh no is Ami-chan going to revert again I don't want that to happen , not when everything was getting back to normal... I loved this chapter, you rock!

Please update soon and I can't wait to read the ending.
TonylovesFany chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Update! We! I love the update!:D I'm really getting all giggly with all of the nefxami moments! Seriously, I couldn't really imagine him being that concerned with her; it's like... she just made him that way!

Seriously, I like the flow and the style of your fic; I could easily read(even to a point of seeing them in my mind like TV)! I love this!

15 chapter! Wow!:D I just wish I could've started reading this sooner!(So I could've reviewed/commented on this earlier!:D)

Keep up your great word and update soon, okay?
animefan61 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
This story is great, I'm so glad I found it. I love PGSM, and I'm so glad you paired Ami and Nephrite together, and I love the hint at Minako and Zoisite. I also thought it was cleaver to play on the angle of Kunzite liking Ami too. Can't wait to see where you go with this. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
TonylovesFany chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
New reader alert! New reader alert!

hehe...:D

Hi! I'm so happy I stumble upon you're fic! I mean, it's so well written! Everything, the action scenes, the romantic stuff, and the storyline! It's so... FUN! and entertaining to read...

The whole cliffhanger was really great! It makes me wonder why she couldn't transform, maybe because of the influence of Queen Meteria... or maybe it was because of Ami's inner struggle... I really want to read the next chapter!

Also, I really want to spaz about the pairing, Nephrite and Ami... I never really realized it(even though I've watch the PGSM version) that they'd make a great(not to mention a cute) couple. I was like, "yeah... sure Ami has some sort of attraction towards Nef... But maybe it's because she feels the same way(being lonely)... and maybe NEf has the attraction towards Ami-chan for showing him kindness..." and truth be told, it didn;t seemto be a very good standing point for romance at first, but really... It really DOES seem true!(Not to mention their moments in PGSM is so cute - especially with the burnt cookie part!XD)

There I go again with my spazzing mode...

You should really update soon! It's a great fic! But, I'm not pressuring you to update quickly, take you're time! Think of what'll happen to your plot next, because we, your faithful reader will be there to support your fic(It sounds kinda cheezy, but it really is true!)

I hope you didn't get irritated with my long review, and please, please, please, please, please... update soon okay?(without the pressure updating of course!)
AinoMinako-san chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Wow! Another cliff hanger! No! It's still a very good story though, and a really good chapter. I can't wait to read more! I wonder why Ami can't transform! And what will happen to the rest of the senshi? I can't wait to find out!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »