Reviews for Opening the Gate
Sonar chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Interestng.
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
More than one spelling for Quenton but oh well. Nicely done.
Sinister Six Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I liked this chapter but something that's bugging me (and you have 23 chapters so I'll understand if you can't fix it)Mysterio's real name is Quentin Beck not Quinton Beck. However I'm just happy to find a story with Mysterio in it!

Keep Writing

S.S.G.
jonyuu chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
LE gasp doc ock speacking normal english venecular immpossible bravo
aleeock chapter 23 . 8/24/2005
w00t! I finally got around to reading it! Really great chappy, can't wait to read more!
Phoenix Sheriden chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
oh god, im laughing soo hard right now. lady kayoss is perfectly welcome to otto, but it'll be a while before i'm done with him :D

i just cant say how much i sympathize with poor otto right now. speaking from experience having things stabbed into your flesh really bites. but i aint worried, death by letter opener seems a bit pedestrian for the mighty dr octopus. and i was completely blindsided by stephanie jumpin into the sack with the scorpion. i really thought she would prolly just murder some ex that'd done her wrong...course i could just be channeling my own little evil voice on that one.

i'm running outta ways to say great chapter...howz about i send along the cheese with a big bow on it that says "this story is smokin hot"?

the sock will be sent upon recipt of a live, restrained otto and that wonderfull magic whoopie potion.
LadyKayoss chapter 23 . 8/7/2005
Scorpion seriously wouldn't have been my first choice. I'd have chosen a man who was tall, dark, and tentacled had I been Stephanie. Electro would've been my second choice. Oh, and um... You can't leave us hanging like this! On with the next chapter!
Ottea Octavius chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
It looks like Otto is going to turn into a right little bitch for now on, man is his fucked up or what, but great story anyway, i loved the torture seen, poor Otto, poor Babie *cry on anasadder's shoulder*
talkstoangels chapter 22 . 7/18/2005
BITCHIN!
Phoenix Sheriden chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
LMAO deal! just lemme kno what kinda cheese and what size socks! seriously tho, you torture your otto in this chapter almost as much as i plan on torturing mine. (swear i'll update as soon as my muses return from the dead!) hm, i hate to sound evil (no i dont), but kill fisk and otto gets his life back? i'm not seein mucha a problem with that. course i'm not the sanest person on the planet... keep the great fiction comming girl!
Agent Silver chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
Octopus torture! Evil! Funny, I'm, like, a sadist of fiction (I'd feel excited if it wasn't real), but it'll kill me if it actually happened, y'know? And, I'm sure you had fun indeed!
LadyKayoss chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
I *love* that picture... It really is creepy. Nice usage of a similar situation. Poor Otto... Excellent chapter! Oh, and when Phoenix Sheriden is done with the tied Otto and mutating chemical, can I have both?
Dark Gotham chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
Wonderfuel writing as all ways,
Agent Silver chapter 21 . 7/13/2005
..Wait, I didn't review? Damn...

Good chappie, m'friend! I need to start remembering to press that stupid button!
LadyKayoss chapter 21 . 6/15/2005
The recap was rather helpful, thanks. Poor Stephanie; I knew the price she was going to have to pay wouldn't be a good one, but to feed of pain, death, or sex? Not many people are going to be willing to hang around her. And I can't wait to see the confrontation between Otto and Ana; immortal supernatural violent women would make nasty opponents.